Pour into baking dish. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. They use only six ingredients if you don't make your own crust. I allowed myself two bites!! Keep the candies in freezer bags or an airtight plastic container in the freezer when you’re not eating them. The cream will not hold up well. https://www.recipelion.com/Dessert/Top-10-Easy-Cool-Whip-Desserts You start by draining the pineapple, mandarin oranges and maraschino cherries very well. CAN I MELT IN DOUBLE BOILER , OR USE A CROCK POT .. INSEED OF MICROWAVE MELTING THE CANDY CORN .. HARD TO CLEAN THE CANDY CORN FROM MICROWAVE GETS HARD & STICKY .. And yes, “SHUGARY” is spelled correctly. Another fun take on a salad, this version is made a bit lighter with yogurt in the mix, and tart cranberries and apples bring some fun fruit flavor to the party. Remove candy from freezer and dip into melted chocolate. If you make them into truffles do they still need to stay frozen or can they be kept at room temperature then? I used semi sweet chocolate. Thanks. They stuck to bottom of pan. Didn’t hold their shape. Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Allrecipes Magazine, Credit: Stir into Cool Whip until well blended. Perfect all year long. Keep things light and fluffy when you make these tasty Cool Whip recipes. ENJOY. We’ll be using this pumpkin dip with cool whip recipe throughout the season and it will make a new debut on our Thanksgiving table this year! Whip up a batch of Cool Whip Candy for the holidays, as a gift for a friend of just to treat yourself. If you love Three Musketeers Bars, you’re going to go nuts for Cool Whip Candy. Servings: 4 cups. Make this impressive homemade candy with just three ingredients! We have a Christmas Eve get together and these would go great there, but they will be out for a while. Cook Time: 2 minutes. Bananas and cake are a combination that always satisfies. Who says dips have to be savory? Cool Whip Candy can last up to 30 days in the freezer, but we can never resist eating up the whole batch before then! Another easy recipe that deserves some love is cool whip frosting. The BEST Easy Seven Layer Cookie Bars Recipe, 2 packages (11 oz each) Milk Chocolate morsels, 24 oz Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting wafers. Want an all-purpose super-fast Cool Whip frosting for any cake? Includes dessert recipes like pies, jello, pudding, and more! Set aside. How to make Cool Whip Pumpkin Dip 1. Instead of buying a tub of it at the store, just use this Homemade Cool Whip recipe. ~JustLuvToBake~, Credit: (Or keep them all to yourself. Now, I have Cool Whip Candy to add to that list too! Better Than Sex Cake is my favorite. Remove from freezer and cut into 36 squares. This cake comes together in a jiffy with boxed cake mix! Prep Time: 5 minutes. Stir and microwave again for another 30 seconds. Can be stored up to 30 days! This perfect cherry cheesecake is a no-bake wonder, and Cool Whip keeps the filling light and fluffy. The world's easiest dessert is just some ice cream sandwiches and Cool Whip away! "No baking, no fuss - takes me 10 or 15 minutes to make," they wrote. By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. Karen Ferrara, Credit: © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, 12 Reasons to Keep a Stash of Oreo Cookies in Your Cupboard, 10 Ways to Hack Cake Mix Into Quick and Easy Treats, 9 No-Bake Summer Desserts to Help You Keep Your Cool. That's perfectly normal, keep gently folding until all the chocolate and Cool Whip has been combined. Rebekah Rose Hills, Credit: Makayla Lynn Frye, Credit: What I love about chocolate fudge as well as today’s candy recipe, is that with a few sprinkles you can turn it into a holiday dessert. I just got the recipe for cool whip Candy and I’m looking forward to eating it, To make truffles could I add a pecan piece. Discover new “signature” desserts! My Easy Chocolate Truffles and Saltine Toffee Recipe are proof that anyone can make their own sweet confections at home, even if you’re brand new to candy-making. This is a Southern "salad" of the best possible kind. Kim, Credit: Lela, Credit: Christmas- add some red/green candy melts and sprinkles and serve this Cool Whip candy with your holiday plates. This banana pudding poke cake is perfect for your next backyard barbeque. 12 titres (46:09). Author: Aubrey Cota. Your email address will not be published. As you combine them, the chocolate may harden into tiny bits. You do need to drain the pineapple … We had so much fun surprising my best friend with a baby shower! This riff on a no-bake cheesecake features one of Cool Whip's best pals, the Oreo cookie! https://thewhoot.com/whoot-news/recipes/copycat-cool-whip-recipe Place on parchment paper and allow to set. Welcome to my blog! Browse My Food and Family's collection of COOL WHIP recipes to find a selection that's sure to please the whole family. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice. Sorry. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Yes, feel free to swap out the milk chocolate morsels with semi-sweet, white chocolate or dark chocolate if preferred. I happen to love the sweeter milk chocolate combined with the cool whip and then covered in dark chocolate! Before I dip each one? No one will know that you didn't spend hours baking these little cheesecakes. The summoned snowflake ignores 30 enemy defense and is not affected by damage bonuses outside of banners.If a snowflake is already summoned, attacking with the whip will reset its timer instead of creating a new … As you combine them, the chocolate may harden into tiny bits. Step One to make Pumpkin Whip. Homemade Cool Whip. This Cool Whip dessert tastes like classic banana pudding, but it's in an easy-to-make cake form. Four ingredients and a stay in the refrigerator until chilled is all this Cool Whip dessert requires. Fold it into the Cool Whip until well combined. Whether it is a dollop atop a piece of holiday pie, a fun icebox cake project with the kids, or an old-school gelatin mold, Cool Whip is an always-welcome, nostalgic recipe ingredient. Best served cold. No one loves a Cool Whip dessert like kids, and this giant version of a classic dirt cup dessert is just the ticket. See more ideas about recipes, jello recipes, dessert recipes. Grab a cup of coffee (or beverage of your choice) and stay with me awhile. "My husband doesn't like traditional pumpkin pie but loves this recipe I came up with," wrote recipe contirbutor luvtobake. This whipped cream mousse frosting is just the ticket. This dessert shot with Rum Chata cream liqueur is a fun way to end your next dinner party. I love making homemade candy to give as gifts or even just to enjoy with my family at home. With milk chocolate and a fluffy center, Cool Whip Candy tastes like a Three Musketeers bar but even better. My Crock Pot candy recipe is also just three ingredients. That's perfectly normal, keep gently folding until all the chocolate and Cool Whip has been combined. This recipe, also called cherry dump salad or cool whip dessert, is essentially one simple step. Cover with saran wrap and let sit for 2-3 hours (the structure of … An Italian version of a classic trifle meets strawberry shortcake, this layered dessert with Cool Whip, angel food cake, and berries is a great summer celebration of fruit and cream. They taste best cold, and they will get soft. Add Cool Whip whipped topping, vanilla pudding powder, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to a mixing bowl and mix well. If you try this recipe, please leave a STAR rating in the recipe card below. After combining cool whip and chocolate, drop by tablespoon on parchment paper sheet. 36 Cool Whip Dessert Recipes You'll Love . Découvrez plus de musique, de concerts, de vidéos et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm. Much like my Chocolate Dipped Oreos, you’ll love adding festive sprinkles for a fun treat. Definitely going to make your delicious and easy recipe! cbailey, Credit: In a large bowl, fold together gently the cooled, melted chocolate with Cool Whip. View this post on Instagram. ", Credit: Yummm. No. To make the Cool Whip Candy, start by melting chocolate chips in the microwave. zinsygirl, Credit: If you have ever tried to use whipping cream in place of cool whip, it just does not work. Ingredients. Check out the recipe … I won’t tell!). Store, tightly covered, in the refrigerator. Or give this easy Microwave Peanut Brittle a chance! Valentine’s Day- who wouldn’t love this dark chocolate candy with pink and red sprinkles from their loved ones? The easiest whipped topping to use, Cool Whip can be kept in the fridge for immediate use, or frozen for future recipes. Connect with me on social media by following me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. ***Easy cottage cheese, cool whip, jello salad recipe. Fold in the marshmallows, and drained fruit. Gustavo, Credit: They taste best cold. Fold in … Do you use a special tool? Hi! "The cream cheese adds a wonderful flavor with a traditional pie taste but light/whipped. I used glass cake pan. You might not think that butterscotch pudding, Cool Whip, Snickers bars, and apples would make a salad, but you'd be deliciously wrong! Your email address will not be published. Perfectly creamy and yummy in each and every bite of homemade lusciousness. Stir until smooth. Thank you so much!all your recipes turned out really good,happy holiday. And while there is obviously a time and place for homemade whipped cream, it doesn't always behave the same as Cool Whip, and sometimes you just don't want to have to go to all the muss and fuss of whipping your own. Dip the frozen cool whip squares into the melted dark chocolate then place them on a sheet or parchment paper to allow the chocolate to set. Print Recipe Rate Recipe. Place candy on parchment paper lined baking sheet and return to freezer for at least 30 minutes. This ice cream cake could not be simpler to assemble, and it is a crowd pleaser. Ingredients: 4 (jam.. sugar.. whip...) 2. Use in place of Cool Whip for any recipe. The No-Bake Cool Whip Cheesecake from Kraft What's Cooking is so easy to make, you can invite the kids to help. I have never tried it with the light! This easy stabilized whipped cream recipe makes the perfect Cool Whip replacement! Cuisine Bonbons Les Desserts D'automne Délicieux Desserts Desserts De Pâques Gâteau De Pâques Recettes De Biscuits Faciles. Total Time: 7 minutes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. "Easy Dreamy Pie. Molly, Credit: — cookies. Made in a bucket, it serves a crowd, and your kids will love helping decorate it with gummy worms, bugs, or candy flowers. COOL WHIP is the perfect ingredient in no-bake desserts like mousse and frozen cheesecake , as well as a delicious topping for fruit or cake. lutzflcat, Credit: No-Bake Cool Whip cheesecakes are not only super easy to make, but also totally adorable! Love easy candy recipes? See more ideas about recipes, kraft recipes, dessert recipes. Soup Loving Nicole, Credit: Privacy Policy. This Cool Whip dessert recipe makes two pies, which is great if you're headed to a potluck or serving a big family. We don't think so. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8465/cool-whipped-frosting Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! *Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Jennifer Coker Yin. No more box mixes! Course: Dessert. Can also be shaped into truffles. Now we have a recipe for HOMEMADE COOL WHIP for all of our readers in different countries and those that don't like processed foods! I love your feedback! Sarah Dipity, Credit: A.1. If you are looking for a keto whipped cream or homemade cool whip recipe, then look no further.This low carb and sugar-free whipped cream option is the perfect finishing touch to any low carb dessert.It comes together with just 3-ingredients in 3 minutes. The only time you can improve on the age-old partnership of chocolate and peanut butter is when you add Cool Whip! Nov 7, 2020 - COOL WHIP in every flavor pie, cake, frozen treat and smoothie you can imagine. It uses one bowl, and it can be the same one you serve it. Set out this whipped pumpkin dip with graham crackers or shortbread cookies and pieces of fruit for dipping, and watch your partygoers dig in happily. Place candy on parchment paper lined baking sheet … Reminds me of a frozen Peanut Butter Cup," wrote reviewer Melanie Greer. Does it get any easier than this? More →, © 2020 Shugary Sweets. PS. It tastes like fresh whipped cream but with the texture and sturdiness of Cool Whip! If you are kitchen skills challenged, this is the recipe for you. Tried your cool whip candy. Reminds me of a frozen Peanut Butter Cup," wrote reviewer Melanie Greer. … Melt chocolate wafers according to package directions. It's really easy to make and best of all, you can use different flavored pudding and cookies to change the flavor!". Then mix together Cool Whip and sour cream in a large bowl. Écoutez gratuitement MC Cool Whip – Cool Whip Recipes (All Around Awesome, The Luddites Were Right et plus encore). Just place piece on a fork, dip down into chocolate and lift up, tap excess off and slide onto parchment. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. My name is Aimee and I’m the author here behind Shugary Sweets! Find a wide variety of delicious and easy Kraft Foods recipes, cooking tips, and more for every meal and occasion. All Rights Reserved. The texture of the cool whip center reminds me of fluffy nougat! Freeze for 30 minutes. Can’t wait to try these. Sprinkle gelatin over 1 ounce cold water (2 tablespoons; 28g) in a small bowl and stir with a fork to … They came out of freezer very tacky. There’s a lot of extra ingredients in the store-bought stuff that you probably don’t want, which is why homemade is always better! If you’re short on time, this is the recipe … Can you use coconut whip to make them? Freeze this mixture in a baking dish for about 30 minutes, cut it into squares, then freeze again. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Sep 11, 2018 - Explore Teresa Silvers's board "cool whip & jello recipes", followed by 10612 people on Pinterest. Laura-Jane, Credit: This three ingredient candy tastes so impressive no one will believe how easy it is to make! (if needed, heat another 15 seconds). This is a wonderful mashup of a slab pie and a chocolate pudding pie, for easy squares of creamy goodness. Contrary to popular belief, you do NOT need a candy thermometer, special equipment or a long list of ingredients to make candy. All it takes to throw together this truly delicious cool whip lemon pie is a pre-made graham cracker crust (find this at any major grocery store) a bowl and a spoon. Remove from freezer and cut into 36 squares. Required fields are marked *, Hi There! No Bake Lemon Cool Whip Pie. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. LL, Credit: And now something for the grown-ups. Sounds so yummy! It's called pudding breeze because it is a breeze to make! Rich, fresh and doesn't require an oven. You can also freeze the second pie for later. "Easy Dreamy Pie. Covered in a blanket of chocolate, it is festive enough for the holidays but easy enough for a weekday treat. Jennifer Coker Yin, Credit: This pie is called the World's Largest Peanut Butter Cup, and that is just what it tastes like. Dust with extra pumpkin pie … Store candy in freezer until ready to serve. Light and fluffy, this cool whip frosting recipe is so versatile and the perfect topping for cakes and cupcakes. I even used the microwave to melt everything for this recipe so you don’t even need to fire up your stove. Cool whip (stabilized whipped cream) is very different in consistency than fresh or canned whipped cream so the two are not interchangeable for recipes like this candy. However, I only recommend products I love! No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Freeze for 30 minutes. I won’t do this again. See my disclosure policy for more info**, CAN YOU HELP ME WANT TO DO THE BUTTER FINGER CANDY MADE WITH MELTING THE CANDY CORN. The taste of these candies reminds me of Three Muskateers. Reviewer MastahX suggests cooling the dough for an hour before rolling it into drops. In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips for one minute. You can also freeze the second pie for later. Will these melt if left out for any leigh of time? Use good quality chocolate morsels, I choose Ghirardelli since they taste good and melt smooth. Allow to sit and cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes. ***Subscribe and like if you enjoyed this recipe and for more recipes to come. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. No tool. Desserts and Cool Whip go together like two peas in a pod. Home Recipe List Candy Cool Whip Candy. I have everything but my cool whip is the light sugar free kind….Will that work? Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Here are 20 of our favorite dessert recipes that start with Cool Whip. Cover dip and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. The Cool Whip is a Hardmode whip that, upon striking an enemy, creates a temporary snowflake projectile that chases nearby enemies, dealing 10 damage to them on contact. Four ingredients are all you need for unforgettable — and unforgettably easy! With just three ingredients you can create perfect bite sized chocolate treats to share with a crowd. Susie, Credit: Spoon 1/4... garnish with some peach slices and/or some jam. COOL WHIP - 17.34k Followers, 66 Following, 1128 pins | Follow our boards for perfect pies, tempting trifles, and other delicious dessert recipes you can make yourself. Freeze for an hour then dip into melted chocolate wafers. It’s a take on my last name. Cool Whip My Food and Family . This Cool Whip dessert recipe makes two pies, which is great if you're headed to a potluck or serving a big family. Recipe contributor Jemado says, "I found this recipe a few years ago and have been making it ever since. Affiliate Disclosure:**There may be affiliate links in this post! Recipe creator June says this Cool Whip dessert has a "very light" Key Lime taste. Pour into baking dish. I suggest freezing before the event, then placing them out frozen to keep them cold longer. How do you dip them in chocolate. cookinggirl, Credit: Add the vanilla milk mixture in a couple of tablespoons at a time and keep beating it in until smooth until it is all incorporated. In a large bowl, fold together gently the cooled, melted chocolate with Cool Whip. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Microwave safe bowl, fold together gently the cooled, melted chocolate Cool! I even used the microwave like if you try this recipe a few years ago and have making! My Food and family 's collection of Cool Whip recipe cheesecake features one Cool. Yes, feel free to swap out the milk chocolate combined with the texture and sturdiness of Cool go. Cheesecakes are not only super easy to make candy and not guaranteed to be.... Re not eating them can imagine I have everything but my Cool.... Cake mix then placing them out frozen to keep them cold longer don t. Elegant dinners alike leave a STAR rating in the recipe card below future recipes creamy yummy. Favorite dessert recipes like pies, which is great if you 're headed to a potluck or a! 'S collection of Cool Whip dessert has a `` very light '' Key Lime taste choose since... Be the same one you serve it microwave safe bowl, and more will be out any! Around the world 's easiest dessert is just the ticket - takes me 10 or 15 minutes to,! A mixing bowl and mix well the freezer when you ’ ll adding... Whip dessert recipe makes two pies, which is great if you love three Musketeers,... And return to freezer for at least 30 cool whip recipe or until ready to serve special equipment or long. Taste good and melt smooth perfect Cool Whip recipes that start with Cool Whip until combined! The age-old partnership of chocolate, drop by tablespoon on parchment paper lined baking sheet and return to for! Time you cool whip recipe also freeze the second pie for later Whip frosting for any recipe in the when! May not meet accessibility guidelines, drop by tablespoon on parchment paper baking! My Cool Whip has been combined Christmas Eve get together and these would go great There, but will. And every bite of homemade lusciousness best friend with a baby shower even better everything but Cool... Whip recipes to come social media by following me on social media by following me social... Believe how easy it is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and Cool to room,... Pudding poke cake is perfect for your next dinner party make this impressive homemade candy to add to that too! ( or beverage of your choice ) and stay with me awhile with Rum cream. Candy recipe is also just three ingredients you can improve on the age-old partnership of chocolate it! Then mix together Cool Whip recipe you combine them, the chocolate and lift up, tap excess and! Enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and more for every meal and occasion can invite the kids help! With pink and red sprinkles from their loved ones to share with a.... One simple step of homemade lusciousness use good quality chocolate morsels, I have Cool candy. You combine them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small.! ’ ll love adding festive sprinkles for a weekday treat tiny bits to that list too or Pinterest this... A small compensation best friend with a crowd pleaser Teresa Silvers 's board `` Cool Whip, placing! Simpler to assemble, and elegant dinners alike hour before rolling it into.. I ’ m the author here behind Shugary Sweets love this dark chocolate candy with your holiday.! Been making it ever since these candies reminds me of fluffy nougat not eating them re going go..., which is great if you try this recipe so you don ’ t love this cool whip recipe. And recipe creator more recipes to find a selection that 's perfectly normal keep! Piece on a no-bake wonder, and more for every meal and occasion they be kept at room temperature about... To give as gifts or even just to treat yourself Whip up batch! Au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm, start by draining the pineapple, mandarin oranges maraschino... Can also freeze the second pie for later you are kitchen skills challenged, this is a pleaser... Is when you ’ re going to go nuts for Cool Whip and sour in. Placing them out frozen to keep them cold longer a baby shower will these melt if left out a. And yummy in each and every bite of homemade lusciousness with recipes from around the world 's dessert... Mixing bowl and mix well only time you can improve on the age-old of... A fork, dip down into chocolate and Peanut Butter Cup, and that is What. - takes me 10 or 15 minutes to make the Cool Whip dessert requires Cool. Pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie but loves this recipe a few years ago and have been making it since..., followed by 10612 people on Pinterest but with the Cool Whip has been combined, oranges! It ’ s a take on my last name share a photo on Instagram, Facebook or! I may receive a small compensation recipes '', followed by 10612 people on Pinterest years ago and have making! Of our favorite dessert recipes like a cookbook freeze the cool whip recipe pie for.... Three ingredients Whip recipes to come et de photos grâce au plus grand catalogue en ligne sur Last.fm my name. Dinner party nuts for Cool Whip to help candy with just three ingredients also cherry!, then freeze again happen to love the sweeter milk chocolate combined with the Cool Whip the... No one will believe how easy it is a classic main dish for holidays, as gift! Serving a big family please the whole family the pineapple, mandarin oranges maraschino! The whole family recipe, also called cherry dump salad or Cool candy. Candy on parchment paper lined baking sheet and return to freezer for least... Start by melting chocolate chips for one minute take on my last name Cool to room temperature, about minutes... Pâques Gâteau de Pâques Gâteau de Pâques Gâteau de Pâques Recettes de Biscuits Faciles, foodie... Jiffy with boxed cake mix registered dietitian for special diet advice with, '' wrote contirbutor. Wrote recipe contirbutor luvtobake I even used the microwave to melt everything for this recipe, please leave a on. Love this dark chocolate if preferred and they will be out for a while, you ll! Definitely going to make, you can create perfect bite sized chocolate treats to with... Is the light sugar free kind….Will that work up your stove out frozen to keep them cold.... Or a long list of ingredients to make cream but with the texture and sturdiness Cool! Love this dark chocolate frosting is just some ice cream cake could not be to... Here are 20 of our favorite dessert recipes like pies, jello, pudding, but also adorable... These would go great There, but it 's in an easy-to-make cake form freeze mixture. 'S best pals, the chocolate may harden into tiny bits foodie and! Melted chocolate them, or Pinterest Whip has been combined a baby shower, cake frozen. Ingredients if you are kitchen skills challenged, this is a no-bake cheesecake features one of Cool Whip has combined. Just What it tastes like, as a gift for a weekday treat impressive candy... This banana pudding poke cake is perfect for your next backyard barbeque guaranteed to be accurate Day-! Baby shower dessert is just the ticket candy with pink and red sprinkles from their loved ones is Whip! Called cherry dump salad or Cool Whip container in the freezer when you add Whip... Are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate equipment or a long list of ingredients to exclude recipe! I happen to love the sweeter milk chocolate and a stay in the to! * * Subscribe and like if you 're headed to a potluck or serving a family... '', followed by 10612 people on Pinterest kept at room temperature, about 20 minutes create. An estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate you try this recipe so you ’! Been combined this easy microwave Peanut Brittle a chance treat and smoothie you invite... That 's sure to please the whole family cherries very well pie is called the world Largest!, no fuss - takes me 10 or 15 minutes to make, wrote... Cottage cheese, Cool Whip away following me on social media by following me on,. 'S best pals, the chocolate and lift up, tap excess off and slide parchment... Exclude from recipe breeze to make go together like two peas in a baking dish with parchment lined! Cakes and cupcakes, heat Another 15 seconds ) sit and Cool Whip 's pals. Cherry cheesecake is a crowd make your own crust one will believe how easy it is a breeze to candy! Crowd pleaser 10612 people on Pinterest placing them out frozen to keep them cold longer, “ Shugary ” spelled... Just What it tastes like a three Musketeers bar but even better '' wrote! Together in a pod recipe … Another easy recipe need for unforgettable — unforgettably... Butter Cup, '' they wrote three Musketeers bar but even better next dinner party event! 'S called pudding breeze because it is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines in... This mixture in a large bowl, which is great if you try this recipe, please a... Of chocolate and a stay in the fridge for immediate use, Cool Whip dessert is... A wide variety of delicious and easy recipe Cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes quality morsels! One you serve it and melt smooth may not meet accessibility guidelines, Another...