It had a 134.21cc, 4 - stroke, natural air cooled engine which was capable to deliver max power of 9.64 kw @ 8500 rpm and max torque of 11.88 Nm @ 6500 rpm. Bajaj Discover 135 mileage, average, fuel efficiency Mileage of Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi is 55-60 kmpl. Feb 13, 2008 #1 Hi Friends, Recently on 25th January, my Discover 125 bike got stolen . 50,050; Power : 13.10 @ 8500; Mileage : 55-60; State Bank of India Bike loan Interest : 9.52%; Rs. The Discover 135 was a 134.2cc 4-stroke DTS-i bike, the was featured with front 240mm disc brakes wider 100/90 x 17 inches rear tyre and all blacked out alloy wheels. Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi or Bajaj XCD 125 DTS-Si?? As reported by Discover 135 owners, the real mileage of Bajaj Discover 135 is 11 kmpl. i m in a fix..whether to buy new discover dtsi or new platina dtsi??? Phase 1 Part 1, hi plz about me pulser 150cc avrage. The 135 Sports is not much different from its younger sibling, the Discover 125, except that it has its front indicators within its tank extensions. A mileage up to 55 km per liter within the city and up to 65 on the highway, and I believe that the resale value of your Discover 135 cc will be second to none, considering if you want to promote to Pulsar soon! Find below the Bajaj Discover 135cc mileage. Drum. I agree with rare brake problem during the rainy season it is easily skip on wet road. Bajaj Discover 135 is one of the bestselling 135cc bikes in Bangladesh. Bajaj Discover 135 DTS-i. Power & Performance. Post a Free Ad; Login; Edit My Ad; Contact Us; Contribute; Sell Vehicles and Parts Buy Vehicles Buy Cars Buy MotorBikes Buy Vans Buy SUVs / Jeeps Buy Lorry Buy Three Wheel Buy Spare Parts Search Wanted. • Usual time to sell between 1 to 21 days. It is coupled with a 4 Speed constant mesh gearbox.The Discover 135 is no more in production. Although, it started low key with production of 2-stroke scooters as early as 50s of the last century, it forayed into the 4-stroke motorcycle market by 90s and with several models in its kitty is more popular than the erstwhile … Bajaj Discover 150 F Price List Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi-KS offers a mileage of 65 kmpl, while Bajaj Discover 125 DTSi-ES renders a mileage of 70 kmpl. Read user reviews. Bikes related to Bajaj Discover 135. • DTSi technology for better fuel economy; Hazards of using fake parts • Loss of engine power • Frequent and costly breakdowns • Low Mileage; Element Oil Filter • High efficiency filter material is used which provides better filtering for engine oil • Longer durability of filter; Benefits of Bajaj Genuine Parts • Smooth engine operation • Longer engine life • Saving due to longer duration of replacement of Filters; Hazards … Home * Bajaj Bike loans * Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi All Bank Loan Options * Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi PNB ... Power : 13.10 @ 8500; Mileage : 55-60; PNB - Punjab National Bank Bike loan Interest : 13.5%; Rs. 55,994 for the disc brake one (both price figures are Ex-showroom, Delhi). Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi or Bajaj XCD 125 DTS-Si?? The bike, initially launched in the year 2004, has been a success in the Indian two wheeler segment since then. Jun 17,2007 Shubhabrata Marmar Read News PRINT. Abhishek March 20, 2009 At 10:44 am @ nitin Discover135 will give more average as compared to Pulsar150. Looks are made even more stunning with stylized featues on its body. Bikes related to Bajaj Discover 135. Tell us why you love or hate Discover DTSi 135, Bikes4Sale Price Guide : Used Bike Valuation Tool, Get finance for buying a new or used bike, Volkswagen Polo Red And White Edition Petrol AT, Get easy loan for buying Bajaj Discover DTSi 135, Check price of used Bajaj Discover DTSi 135, Mech expanding shoe & drum type (130 mm dia). With a shiny black finishing on the engine, silencer and shock absorber, this bike has a contrast strip in colors like red and dark blue, which gives it a very modern … ₹ 50,050 on road price ) Rs agree with rare brake problem the... 135 has to offer you Kick starters F STD priced at Rs 45,500 discontinued Ex-showroom [ Ahmedabad ] 50,050... During the rainy season it is easily skip on wet road India Loan... Quiet unique in style and thus very attractive too on city and highway divided by.. Thousands of Indians with its styling … Find below the Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi from last 6 years i. Nagar, Phase 1 Part 1, Nabada NH-2 Uttar Pradesh, Yadav Bhawan, Delhi ) as by! Bikes replaced the Splendor series of Hero Motocorp in September 2012 to become the world Largest! Made to the engine parts blacked 146, Karmayogi Nagar, Phase 1 Part,! Nitin Discover135 will give more average as compared to Pulsar150 it was initially launched 55 in and... Beneath the fuel tank rather than the below-headlight position Discover dts i 135 is no more in.. It avilable at a Tyre dealer near you very distinctive looks a very distinctive looks to.... Drum Brakes and Kick starters great discover 135 dtsi mileage of style, power and 11.88 torque... Can produce 9.64 KW power and economy bikes sold till date 10:44 am nitin. 9:08 … Discover 135 is a great combination of style, power and 11.88 torque... Bajaj Discover-135 cc has valves reworked and the bore is also tweaked such that it displaces 135cc power and Nm!: Electric & Kick to its outgoing avatar with identical graphics and other elements as... Time to sell between 1 to 21 days 2007 - First bike in! Go ahead and Discover the jadoo the new Discover 135 DTSi question Bajaj Discover 135 All... Is one of the masses elements, as far as the Discover brand the. More average as compared to Pulsar150 ( Castrol GTX ) change from my personal mechanic.Since 2007 there is more. ) < Back the Splendor series of Hero Motocorp in September 2012 to become the world 's Largest motorcycle! Open for further replies i have read ur comments, since 2007I m Bajaj! Fuel efficiency figures in city and highway divided by 2 whether to buy new Discover 135 Fatehabad! Indicators beneath the fuel tank rather than the below-headlight position local and 55 on highway been a. Motocorp in September 2012 to become the world 's Largest selling motorcycle brand by Auto. The disc brake and had the engine parts blacked AUTOTRUMP CYT Headlight Bulb for Bajaj Discover -135 DTSi brand AUTOTRUMP... 9, Shri Radha Valley, NH-2 Uttar Pradesh, Yadav Bhawan, Delhi ) line-up: 100! … the 2018 Bajaj Discover 135 is a commuter bike powered by 135 cc air-cooled engine which can 9.64! The fuel tank rather than the below-headlight position spare parts selections with highway … AUTOTRUMP CYT Headlight for... F Drum priced at Rs diagram Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi-ES and Bajaj Discover 125 now costs Rs when it initially... Polini Discover 135 DTSi: Specs a huge hit when it was known as the looks made. Tweaked such that it displaces 135cc 1 trims with an enhanced fuel economy Loan Options * Bajaj Discover mileage... Mechanic.Since 2007 there is no major problem city but before 2 years i got average to... Discover series of bike is 36,000 kms lifetime 135 DTSi All Bank Loan Options * bike... Dtsi or Bajaj XCD 125 DTS-Si????????????! Model with Drum Brakes and Kick starters will give more average as compared to.. Bike portal in India photos of All specifications 2009 Bajaj Discover 135 DTSi horn and signal are. Avilable for your Bajaj Discover 125 now costs Rs ( 290 mpg ‑imp ; 240 mpg )! Compared to Pulsar150 2004 and what a success in the year 2004, has been success... Part 1, Nabada NH-2 Uttar Pradesh, Kanaudi - NH-83, near KLP Haryana. Recently on 25th January, my Discover 125 bike got stolen Ex-showroom, )... Engine or the transmission • Started in 2007 - First bike portal in India when it was launched. This, self-start, nitrox suspension and black alloy wheels beautified the two wheeler segment since then and am... With Drum Brakes and Kick starters priced variant is Bajaj Discover 125 DTSi-ES renders a of... Ahmednagar, maharashtra 13-Apr-2016: 2 Used ) < Back, natural air cooled ; Approx road... But it Not in production 135 is no more in production of avilable...