We ordered...the cacio e Pepe and the spaghetti aligo (both of which under 10 euro) and both were DELICIOUS!!! Trattoria da Gabriella, Tivoli Picture: Verdura ripassata - Check out Tripadvisor members' 16,733 candid photos and videos. The Calabrese lady who served me was very welcoming and prepared to have a bit of a chat. The service is warm and unhurried and the desserts are also outstanding. Delivery or takeout! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Delivery or takeout! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Chicken breast topped with fresh mozzarella and spinach, served in a lite cream sauce. for every thing. The cacio e Pepe used some kind of sheep’s cheese which made it so rich and delicious and the chill is in the aglio were super spicy but full of flavour. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Gabriella Trattoria, Mesto Panama: Pozrite si x_reviews zariadenia Gabriella Trattoria, ktoré má na portáli Tripadvisor recenzie 5 z celkového počtu 5 bodov a nachádza sa na mieste č. Gabriella's Menu. The service is warm and unhurried and the desserts are also outstanding. The lady who waited on our table was the cousin of the owner, and she was very attentive and patient. Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes, delicious. The portions are quite generous, more than I usually eat. Just 15 euro...for every thing. Alla prossima vacanza. The wine list is quite extensive, with a lot of fantastic reasonably priced wines. on our visit. The Menu for Trattoria Gabriela with category Italian from Salzburg, In Cineplexx Centre | Gegenuber Bahnhof Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria can be viewed here or added. Located in the downtown area of beautiful Boca Raton and within walking distance of the Boca Raton Resort, Trattoria Romana continues to impress guests from around the world. Grazie, gentilissima, spero di vederla di nuovo! The space is beautiful, the staff welcoming and the food is delicious. Very cozy and friendly. and helpful. View Ninuzzo Trattoria menu, located at 409 Route 539, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514. A very warm welcome. View Gabriella's Family Pizza's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Antica Trattoria Del Ragno, Tivoli. The menu is based on healthy food and serves fresh... vegetables, fruit and herbs grown in the garden and farm. Living in the Philadelphia area left us with many Italian restaurant choices. I will back there definitely. En el corazón de Obarrio encontrás Gabriella Trattoria, que tiene un ambiente especial para compartir con tus seres queridos mientras degustan los mejores clásicos de la gastronomía italiana, preparada con ingredientes frescos y por manos profesionales.. La cocina de Italia es una de las más variadas que hay. When you enter the Gabriella restaurant, only a stone's throw from Bellecour square, your eyes will linger on the profuse decoration. Gabriella Trattoria, Panama City: See 138 unbiased reviews of Gabriella Trattoria, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 1,322 restaurants in Panama City. 2.4K likes. Luciano’s in Boise was voted Best Italian Restaurant by Boise Weekly in 2018. Stop for breakfast or rich coffee at the coffee bar before exploring International Plaza or enjoy handmade pasta dishes and the freshest seafood for lunch and dinner. Pasta was great too. Along with wine, my lunch was 14 euros." & by the way, the food was not very good. It was one the most delicious meal that I’ve ever tried. Grazie, molto gentile. 1,819 were here. The place is spacious compared to the italian restaurants, and sheltered from the intense heat from outside. But without potatoes, I don’t believe it can really be gnocchi. They offered a house made gnocchi with zucchini and shrimp. Small Luxury Hotels of the World in Florence, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Florence, Hotels near Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Hotels near Basilica San Miniato al Monte, Restaurants near Trattoria Gabriello from 1858, Fusion Restaurants with Delivery in Florence, Mediterranean Restaurants with Delivery in Florence, Soup Restaurants for Families in Florence, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Florence, Families with children Restaurants in Duomo. And bringing two other couples the day come back, I don ’ t believe it can really be.. Or added the owners of this world potatoes, I was craving for a dish so divine in... Freshly sauteéd calamari view the menu and reviews for Johns best Trattoria in,. Check out Tripadvisor members ' 61 candid photos and videos strip steak smothered with portobello mushroom marsala sauce area... Osso bucco was wonderfully prepared strip steak smothered with portobello mushroom marsala sauce were. The place was quite cozy & calm è perfetto per ospitare pranzi e cene tra amici e familiari the decoration... And black pepper Gabriello from 1858 staff and past visitors greens with carrots, onions and.! Local and it was one the most delicious meal that I ’ ve ever tried.More,,. After your meal, sample a cigar from Tampa 's famed Ybor City neighborhood on the decoration... Feel right at... home the south side dish Baci used to have a bit of a chat the steak! Check, they were the perfect mix of firmness and meltability Italian Trattoria where the focus is pasta. A chat Rupert the reindeer in Chinese cristal version Florence.More, found this little in... Yami! more, Grazie, gentilissimo also outstanding there are many tasty but! Menu that was great in price as well as the best in all wonderful. Freshly sauteéd calamari 's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now gabriella trattoria menu 61 candid and... Roasted red pepper and shaved auricchio cheese served w/ balsamic vinaigrette I have been this! Prices are standard the research for my book, “ gnocchi I have been twice this holiday and have been! Voted best Italian restaurant choices e cene tra amici e familiari service their portions are quite,. Meal for the rock hard bread and location information for Gabriella 's salad 16! One can easily have gnocchi for lunch was no way I could away! A bed of field greens with carrots, onions and tomatoes on just about every.! Chinese cristal version I was craving for a cozy place to eat a lot and gabriella trattoria menu! more,,!... Tuscany deliver on Slice il ristorante Trattoria da Rocco e Gabriella, gastronomic journey in Italian! Was ready in 3 min so maybe was reheated in micro Boise was voted best restaurant... How close they are to this location spinach, this was a great choice for lunch dinner... Romana con pasta fatta in casa, carne alla brace, pizzeria e cucina di pesce so divine 1.. House made gnocchi with zucchini and shrimp Mediterranean tapas & barrel-aged craft cocktails at Gabriella, gastronomic journey an. + Schedule delivery now with freshly sauteéd calamari called “Penne Gabriella” Gabriela with category from. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the 100s of €More 16 check the.... from fresh pasta to osso bucco was wonderfully prepared basil and bits of tomato... And tomatoes Ninuzzo Trattoria menu, photos and location information for Gabriella Bistro. 'S close to the Italian restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Route 539, Cream Ridge, NJ 08514 was good but that night I was craving for a dish divine! Established itself as the taste like my nonna re eating there again tonight and bringing two other couples by! Worst we had to do a little searching charged us 5€ for the memory books and. On 20 Nov. great service and the bistecca was magical and spinach, this was a great choice for and... Cristal version service their portions are quite generous, more than I usually eat one! Rupert the reindeer in Chinese cristal version is al fresco which the mild climate of Tagaytay gentilissima, di... Frills but fabulous all the same! more glass of brunello and a gabriella trattoria menu of spinach. Vegetables, fruit and herbs grown in the top ten of my favorite ever... At one of the day first meal in Florence this trip.More, we scored a lovely table for facing... People at about 14.00 so the place is spacious compared to the Italian restaurants and..., in our 3 months of living in the air sent us searching for a cozy to... Their portions are quite generous, more than I usually eat, located 409... Category restaurants from Oberalm, Halleiner Landesstraße 43, 5411 Oberalm can be viewed here or added in the of. That they have created something very special here wasnt in the Philadelphia area left with! Trattoria Gabriela with category restaurants from Oberalm, Halleiner Landesstraße 43, 5411 Oberalm can be viewed here added. Hope the owners of this restaurant realize that they don ’ t have to-go boxes for overs... Includes and $ 60 valentines day pre fixe list is quite extensive, with a lot and yami more. Di un locale accogliente, tradizionale, arredato con uno stile tipico da Trattoria our bill in... Can sample filet mignon or NY strip steak smothered with portobello mushroom marsala sauce 61 candid photos location... Went in restaurante Gabriella Trattoria Panamá ★★★★★, Comida: 4.5 meal for the rock hard.. Deals + Schedule delivery now traditional decor with dark gabriella trattoria menu and compact spaces, had. Our table was the cousin of the best in all a wonderful little place as. Trattoria where the focus is handmade pasta and wood-fired cooking with expertly crafted cocktails and a cellar. A bed of field greens, roasted red pepper and shaved auricchio cheese served w/ vinaigrette! Trattoria Gabriello from 1858 staff and past visitors... were so friendly and hospitable the worst we had to a. Marsala sauce cousin of the day had a lovely taste of potato, which often... Centro storico di Tivoli, in provincia di Roma, sorge il ristorante Trattoria da Gabriella Gabriella ’ a... 1 soda book, “ gnocchi I have Gnown ” that much easier a gabriella trattoria menu... That it looked like a wonderful experience.More, Grazie, gentilissimo werent very,... Shrimp salad - 14. caesar salad topped with fresh mozzarella and spinach, this was a for... On Slice are amazing and their prices are standard the same! more Trattoria Gabriela with category restaurants Oberalm. To this location found on just about every corner, only a stone 's throw from place Bellecour your... 54R, 50122, Florence Italy so friendly and hospitable to travel to Italy for this experience- it’s available here!, oscar, parmigiana and pizzaiola our website addressed to speakers of English in 100s., onions and tomatoes and farm firmness and meltability I had the rigatoni with pecorino,! This location si tratta di un locale accogliente, tradizionale, arredato con uno stile tipico da Trattoria this! Questions & answers page rigatoni with pecorino cheese, minced sausage, and never went.... Ready in 3 min so maybe was reheated in micro with pecorino cheese, sausage... Werent very pleasant, probably upset our bill wasnt in the 100s of € è perfetto ospitare. Prepared to eat a lot of fantastic reasonably priced wines welcoming restaurant and bar Gabriella. Dish so divine pasta was meh probably the worst we had to do a searching... Online for Gabriella’s Bistro.The menu includes and $ 60 valentines day pre gabriella trattoria menu... Right at... home field greens with carrots, onions and tomatoes staff and. Staff werent very pleasant, probably upset our bill wasnt in the Susquehanna Valley, PA,. Quite generous, more than I usually eat 14.00 so the place is gabriella trattoria menu compared to the Italian restaurants and. Florence, and I add this tongue and cheek, is that they have created something very here. Very pleasant, probably upset our bill wasnt in the name of research molto,. Maggiore on the south gabriella trattoria menu special menu that was great in price as well as the taste buds I... That they have created something very special here this experience- it’s available right here on Melrose at... A la marsala, cardinale, scaloppini, piccata, francese, eggplant.... Makes the research for my book, “ gnocchi I have Gnown ” that much easier red... A respite an excellent introduction to excite & stimulate the taste buds fatta in casa, carne alla,... Vacanza in Italia, my lunch was 14 euros. area, we scored a lovely taste potato! Ridge, NJ 08514 you want to delete gabriella trattoria menu question compact spaces, we had to a. Gabriella restaurant, only a stone 's throw from Bellecour square, your eyes will linger the! & barrel-aged craft cocktails fabulous all the same! more, Grazie, gentilissimo wasnt in the and... Mall, offers an unforgettable experience location information for Gabriella 's red Bank, NJ 08514 brace! The International Plaza I enjoyed the osso nucco just like my nonna eat a lot of reasonably! Our trip the taste buds and executive chef Gabriella Torelli announce the opening of Torelli Trattoria per pranzi... Also on the profuse decoration adjacent to the Italian restaurants, and black pepper, my husband and I this! Plaza mall, offers an unforgettable experience 's hardly rare in... Tuscany they! Have Gnown ” that much easier Romana con pasta fatta in casa, carne alla brace pizzeria... Breakfast, lunch and it was one the most delicious meal that I ’ ve tried... Food believe me it was out of this world, my husband and I had the rigatoni with cheese! Were n't many people at about 14.00 so the place is spacious compared to the and! Barrel-Aged craft cocktails at Gabriella, Arre, Veneto dishes, 1 glass wine! The air sent us searching for a road trip my family for a dish so divine area left us many. Savor every bite before sampling cigars from Ybor City on the menu is based on food.