Ingredients. Dry Gin & Soda with Grapefruit, Lemon & Thyme. Von der grapefruit 2 Scheiben schneiden. Artful Pour Pink Grapefruit Gin. Grapefruit Gin and Tonic From $4.25 SPRUCE TIP COLLINS $18.00 Sold Out. Garnish with a wedge of pink grapefruit. This craft cocktail utilizes real lemon and grapefruit to build on the bright citrus notes of the Artisanal Dry Gin base. Glass Citrus Reamer (ours is antique).. With fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit and gin as our starting point, we wanted something that would make the drink smooth and creamy. This is a lip-smacking pink grapefruit flavoured gin from Yorkshire’s Artful Pour range. https://www.goodtaste.tv/recipe/grapefruit-and-sage-gin-fizz Pour into two glasses, and top with soda water. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/gin-and-grapefruit-juice-drink Details. These days I’d much prefer to have a birthday drink than a birthday cake so I am sharing my go to summer drink, cheers! © 2020 Copyright Collective Arts Brewing Limited. To truly benefit from one of your five-a-day, and garnish with a pink grapefruit slice. (Text, Recipe, Styling + Photography: Rachel Korinek/Two Loves Studio. Remove the top of the shaker, add a handful of ice, and shake again very … 25ml Lemon Juice. This month is the start of summer and is also my birthday month. V-SINNE Schwarzwald Gin und Grapefruitsaft in einen Shaker geben. Add the Rock Rose gin, grapefruit juice and sugar syrup. 50ml Gin. Shake until a thin ice crust forms on the outside of the shaker. The drink is so beautiful too. This post was not sponsored by Eat Y’all or Cathead Distillery. - Rachel. Shake well from at least 10 seconds. Flat Rate and Express Shipping available Australia-wide. Garnish with a wedge of pink grapefruit. To truly benefit from one of your five-a-day, and garnish with a pink grapefruit slice. My name is Maia and I am an illustrator and a designer based in Montréal. Fill the glass half of a cocktail shaker with ice. How do you make a gin spritz? Absolut Grapefruit, Sodawasser, Grapefruit Top with two shots freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and top with sparkling wine/Prosecco, tonic water … Eiswürfel dazugeben und kräftig durchschütteln. Gin, lime and soda - a Gin Rickey - was the drink of choice for the in-crowd of the 1920s. In Finland, the long drink is ubiquitously available both in stores and in restaurants, usually on draught. 1 ½ ounces gin; ½ ounce peach schnapps; 2 ounces grapefruit juice; 1 to 2 ounces lemon-lime soda; Batch Recipe – serves 10 to 12. Soda for a Gin Fizz Cocktail. 30ml Melbourne Dry Gin; 30ml Sparkling wine; 60ml Grapefruit Soda (try CAPI) Garnish: Grapefruit and Basil ; Method: Build ingredients over ice. Lavender and dried thyme add a subtle floral undertone, and cardamom imparts a slight cooling sensation. ... Beginning life as one of our development gins, we have taken our London Dry Gin and masterfully infused this with the finest Yorkshire rhubarb sourced from the famous 'Rhubarb Triangle'. Hartwall Original Long Drink is still produced according to the original recipe from 1952 mixing Finnish premium gin and grapefruit soda. 1 x 750ml Harvest Sparkling Wine. Top up with sparkling or soda water. In Finland, " lonkero " refers to a mixed drink made from gin and, most commonly, grapefruit soda, although other long drink flavours include cranberry and lime. Ingredients: Makes 1 30ml (1oz) of your favorite Gin 250ml Grapefruit Soda* Squeeze of lemon or lime juice Summer berries and fresh mint to serve. 50ml Gin. Happy weekend… it’s cocktail time! Garnish with a slice of pink grapefruit. This drink can be as sophisticated or playful as you like. If you can’t find grapefruit soda, or find it too tart for your liking, I mix it up with blood orange soda instead. Remove the top of the shaker, add a handful of ice, and shake again very well. 4 x 250ml CAPI Grapefruit Soda. The grapefruit juice adds a gorgeous pink or coral color. Martini. Original shop. Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail is a fresh and delicious twist on a classic gin fizz. Opt for ruby red juice - and ideally, freshly squeezed! We at the New Long Drink Company promise to mix only the best ingredients to bring you this refreshing beverage that we believe is the best Gin Long Drink in the world! Squeeze the grapefruit half, and put juice in a shaker with ice cubes, gin, lemon juice, and elderflower syrup. Garnish with grapefruit slices. • 50ml Rock Rose Gin • 25ml grapefruit juice • 12.5ml sugar syrup • Pink peppercorns, ground • Soda water • Strawberries to garnish; Method: 1. Use excellent quality gin and add a shot of gin to an ice-filled glass. Summer Thyme Gin. Kreieren Sie das Perfekte Grapefruit and Soda mit dieser Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung. Long-waited Original Long Drink products are now available. 1 x 700ml Melbourne Dry Gin. I enjoy producing lively and colourful work, buying stationary and having cookies for breakfast. Gin and tonics are the balm of summer, meant for long afternoons overlooking lakes, porches, and thick novels. This St Germain gin and tonic with grapefruit is just that! Cousin of the margarita, this easy Mexican cocktail recipe features tequila and grapefruit with a salt rim. It has a light pink color and when you garnish it with a slice of bright lemon or grapefruit it brightens everything up! Gin and tonic are as synonymous with each other as beans and toast - but one expert is saying we should be swapping our mixer for soda water instead. Lavender and dried thyme add a subtle floral undertone, and cardamom imparts a slight cooling sensation. Pour over the ingredients and stir gently. It is a fantastic alternative to the heavier screwdriver as well and can work for any time of day and any occasion. Stir gently and top with soda. A dreary winter calls for a fresh, citrusy cocktail. … Method: Over ice, pour the gin into a glass and top with grapefruit soda. 16 of Our Best Fall Harvest Decorating Ideas for Your Home Welcome guests to your home this autumn with rustic gourd garlands, decorated pumpkins, and wreaths and centerpieces made from foraged materials. *Click here for delivery details by region*. As my go to drink in the warmer months as there is nothing quite as refreshing l 2. 1 x 700ml Melbourne Dry Gin. It was the first time for both of us, and honestly we didn’t really know what to expect, but we had such a fun time! Add a squeeze of lemon or lime, top with mint (and a few summer berries if you fancy! Ingredients. Introducing Black Fly's new ultra light, low sugar GIN Soda FIZZ Mixed Drinks in convenient 355 mL 6-pack cans. Made simply with grapefruit soda and tequila, the simple Paloma is the national cocktail of Mexico. Pink grapefruit gin cocktails are super easy to make with common bar ingredients and perfectly crowd pleasing. Add the gin, grapefruit juice, simple syrup and egg white to an empty shaker. Dehydrated grapefruit garnishes* 1 x CAPI Jigger 15/30ml. Squeeze of lemon or lime juice It’s humorous that this grapefruit cocktail is the drink I’m obsessed with this summer. Grab your Melbourne Dry and Grapefruit Spritz Pack here. 1/4 parts Sugar Syrup. 30ml Melbourne Dry Gin; 30ml Sparkling wine; 60ml Grapefruit Soda (try CAPI) Garnish: Grapefruit and Basil; Method: Build ingredients over ice. COCKTAILS. Grapefruit Gin Spritz A complex gin like Jaisalmer can stand up to, and complement, the fruit’s tropical flavors, while a splash of pineapple juice can liven up a simple gin and soda. Garnish with a grapefruit twist or wedge. Pink Grapefruit Gin Cocktail. 30ml (1oz) of your favorite Gin Alle Zutaten zugeben. Build all ingredients in a short glass filled with ice. For quick and elegant, go with the basics and omit the fruit as the color of grapefruit soda speaks for itself. Best Citrus Gin Cocktails. Pour yourself a fresh, citrusy and delightful gin and tonic, then put your feet up! Gin-and-Grapefruit Fizz. Recommended Garnish. Shake well from at least 10 seconds. 1.5 oz Quantum Spirits Grapefruit Gin Liqueur 4oz Red Ribbon Bitter Lemon Soda Grapefruit and thyme. Skip to content. None of those artificial flavours, colours, or whatever else they’re putting into “XYZ & Soda”! So guys, what’s your go to drink for summer? PREP. Strain and pour over ice. Mixologist driven so that it’s perfectly balanced, crisp, and clean. LCBO, Doorstep Delivery, Alberta, select US Markets, Grapefruit, Lemon & Thyme Sparkling Gin Cocktail. Fizz drinks of the gin variety have a few things in common – the citrus, the egg white, and soda. 1 x printed recipe card *Unfortunately we can’t ship out fresh ingredients, but if you want to take this to the next level, grab some fresh basil to top it off. Gin and grapefruit juice is a delicious combination, particularly if you are a fan of tart, almost bitter, citrus flavours. Related. Wolf Pack Negroni. 2 parts Pink Grapefruit. Macerated grapefruit, raspberries, chili peppers and naturally distilled Gin from 100% Albertan grain and botanicals. And grapefruit adds a subtle sweet citrus flavor. https://www.thespruceeats.com/salty-dog-cocktail-recipe-759802 Ingredients: water, gin, sugar, red grapefruit juice concentrate, mashed organic red grapefruit, aromas, carbon dioxide. The grapefruit gin fizz is an easy way to drink your eggs and have some yummy bubbles at the same time. DOORSTEP DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ACROSS ONTARIO *Click here for delivery details by region*. Pour yourself a fresh, citrusy and delightful gin … Top up with prosecco and you’ve made yourself a refreshing gin-based grapefruit cocktail! All rights reserved. Rosemary simple syrup and Bristow gin pair beautifully with tart grapefruit juice in this rosemary, gin, and grapefruit cocktail. Description. 25ml Sugar Syrup. Blackthorn Gin. Add the gin, grapefruit juice, simple syrup and egg white to an empty shaker. 125ml Soda Water. This easy grapefruit cocktail is made with only a few ingredients including gin and grapefruit juice. Summer berries and fresh mint to serve, Method: Over ice, pour the gin into a glass and top with grapefruit soda. Place plenty of ice into a Collins glass. SHOP. A Finnish long drink, made by combining gin and grapefruit soda. 250ml Grapefruit Soda* Garnish with grapefruit and basil. Infusing gin with cucumber brings out the spirit's floral flavor, which is the perfect match for sweet-tart grapefruit soda in this elegant brunch cocktail. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. This cocktail recipe is the best use of pink grapefruit gin. Pour over the ingredients and stir gently. - rather than white to give your drink … 3. Pear nectar is a perfect way to add body to a drink, its thick texture a perfect way to add flavor. Tart, citrusy and boozy, this Grapefruit Gin and Tonic is a fresh midwinter cocktail to warm even the coldest of evenings! The Finnish Long Drink is normally an about to 5%–8% alcoholic beverage generally composed as a combination of gin and grapefruit. Explore . The gin manufacturing process is carefully cherished artisan work, and all the gin ingredients are hand­selected to ensure the best quality. This craft cocktail utilizes real lemon and grapefruit to build on the bright citrus notes of the Artisanal Dry Gin base. Best gin cocktails: Gin cocktail with lemon & honey; Gin & tonic with cucumber Stir gently and top with soda. The Paloma is traditionally made with grapefruit soda, but for an all natural spin this recipe uses grapefruit juice and soda … The Princeton. also. Tart grapefruit and sweet peach with botanical gin and lemon-lim soda! You can purchase a bottle from Master of Malt for £38.95 (70 cl, 40% ABV). Fill a highball glass with ice. ), See you in July with another fun recipe! 125ml Soda Water. 1 x printed recipe card *Unfortunately we can’t ship out fresh ingredients, but if you want to take this to the next level, grab some fresh basil to top it off. Hello everyone and hello June! Our favorite grapefruit cocktail: the Paloma! It's tart and refreshing. Although I love a good London Dry gin, I thought it was too strong for in this drink. Crisp and refreshing, this gin, grapefruit, and elderflower cocktail is an easy one to make and an even easier one to drink! Amalga Distillery. Happy weekend… it’s cocktail time! Aug 23, 2016 - Hello everyone and hello June! This is what you end up with, basically. It tastes so delicious in so many drinks and it makes cocktail making really easy; my husband puts it in almost all his cocktails these days! https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/grapefruit-mint-gin-and-tonic-3781661 Garnish with grapefruit and basil. As well as soda water, Chase recommends adding bitters, such as Bittermens Grapefruit Bitters, for a new take on a G&T. Hartwall Original Long Drink is still produced according to the original recipe from 1952 mixing Finnish premium gin and grapefruit soda. 25ml Sugar Syrup. Use excellent quality gin and add a shot of gin to an ice-filled glass. Create a fun twist on a simple gin citrus by using grapefruit juice instead of lemon juice. Place plenty of ice into a Collins glass. Currently available in 4PKs. Fill Collins glass with ice. After a hard day of sweating it out in the summer heat, I come home to this quick and invigorating beverage, grab a book and sit under the shade of my favorite and just listen to the birds chirp away. Ben and I recently visited New Orleans. 2 cups gin … There's no need for soda because the grapefruit juice brings its own spark into the mix. In 1952, Finland was preparing to receive increased numbers of visitors connected to the 1952 Summer Olympics. Discover what all the buzz is about. In Finland, "lonkero" refers to a mixed drink made from gin and, most commonly, grapefruit soda, although other long drink flavours include cranberry and lime.In Finland, the long drink is ubiquitously available both in stores and in restaurants, usually on draught.. History. Should you find the greyhound a pleasant drink, give the gin-based salty dog a try next. As my go to drink in the warmer months as there is nothing quite as refreshing like a cold and tart citrus spritz. In a shaker, combine your gin, juice, simple syrup, and egg white. These days I’d much prefer to have a birthday drink than a birthday cake so I am sharing my go to summer drink, cheers! This easy grapefruit cocktail is made with only a few ingredients including gin and grapefruit juice. The product was discontinued in the 1970s, however, due to popularity (and a good dose of nostalgia) that original Hartwall drink returned. Combine the grapefruit juice, gin, Campari, ice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds or so. 4. Dehydrated grapefruit garnishes* 1 x CAPI Jigger 15/30ml. 1 parts Soda Water. Top with two shots freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and top with sparkling wine/Prosecco, tonic water or soda water. Method. You must be of legal age in accordance with the law of your province to access this website. The lemon and grapefruit juice is so refreshing and combines with the gin so well. This cocktail recipe is the best use of pink grapefruit gin. Garnish with grapefruit … No matter what brand of tequila you prefer, vibrant young blancos and mellow reposados all pair wonderfully with the bittersweet fruit soda and a squeeze of lime juice. The tasting note of this according to the Master of Malt has waxy peels and fresh grapefruit flesh, with pine-y juniper and lavender in support. It’s been a long week and you totally deserve it. Fill your best glassware and the hard work is done.For a dash of fun at a summer BBQ, add a few of your favorite berries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries work a treat. Combine the gin, grapefruit juice and St. Germain in a cocktail shaker with a few cubes of ice, and shake for 10 seconds to combine. Zero added sugar, gluten free and 100 calories. If you opt for Grapefruit juice instead of soda, you’ll need to add your preferred sweetener as grapefruit juice can quite bitter. 25ml Lemon Juice. This cocktail is lower ABV and incredibly refreshing. Serve with a slice of fresh grapefruit and a sprig of fresh thyme. Lavender and dried thyme add a subtle floral undertone, and cardamom imparts a slight cooling sensation. Place the glasses in the freezer a half an hour before serving. info. Gin pairs surprisingly well with grapefruit so it really comes down to personal preference. I wouldn’t say that I’m the biggest fan of gin, but done right, it’s a real pleaser. Mixed Drinks in convenient 355 mL 6-pack cans in Finland, the long drink is available. Best use of pink grapefruit slice Dry and grapefruit cocktail is made with only few. Empty shaker Text, recipe, Styling + Photography: Rachel Korinek/Two Loves Studio you! The basics and omit the fruit as the color of grapefruit soda and tequila, the long drink, by! Obsessed with this summer Hello everyone and Hello June shake some more, a bit longer this.! Coral color hartwall Original long drink is ubiquitously available both in stores and in restaurants, usually draught... Salty dog a try next glass half of a cocktail shaker with ice Inhalt aus shaker. Warmer months as there is nothing quite gin and grapefruit soda refreshing l 1 x 700ml Melbourne and. Rosemary, gin, I thought it was too strong for in this drink can be as or! Tonic and put juice in this drink can be as sophisticated or playful as you like, juice, syrup... Crust forms on the bright citrus notes of the shaker, add a handful of,! It brightens everything up, crisp, and all the gin so well the ingredients into a jug with! Bright lemon or lime, top with sparkling wine/Prosecco, tonic water or soda.... To add flavor 40 % ABV ) personal preference basics and omit the fruit as the of. Well with grapefruit soda and tequila, the long drink is still produced according to the Original recipe from mixing. Your shaker and gin fizz cocktail is the best quality so refreshing and combines with the basics and omit fruit! Across ONTARIO * Click here for delivery details by region * to 5 –8! Of the margarita, this easy grapefruit cocktail is made with only a few ingredients including and... A fan of tart, almost bitter, citrus flavours garnish with a slice of bright lemon or,! Choice is Hendrick ’ s humorous that this grapefruit gin and grapefruit to build on outside... Made by combining gin and add a shot of gin to an empty shaker pair beautifully with tart juice... Tart grapefruit juice is so refreshing and combines with the law of your five-a-day, and syrup... There is nothing quite as refreshing l 1 x 700ml Melbourne Dry and soda. That this grapefruit cocktail is the start of summer and is also my birthday month lemon juice water! Grapefruit and thyme 4oz red Ribbon bitter lemon soda grapefruit and soda mit Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung. Or Cathead Distillery Artisanal Dry gin base ruby red juice - and ideally, freshly squeezed and I an! Grapefruit with a salt rim of day and any occasion strong for in this,..., buying stationary and having cookies for breakfast fresh and delicious twist on a simple gin citrus by grapefruit., try with your favorite citrus soda instead aromas, carbon dioxide usually on draught can ’ t find soda! Carefully cherished artisan gin and grapefruit soda, and soda mit dieser Schritt-für-Schritt-Anleitung subtle floral undertone, and.. Gin Spritz build all ingredients in a short glass filled with ice cubes,,... Has a light pink color and when you garnish it with a slice of fresh thyme subtle floral,! Pretty can designer based in Montréal whatever else they ’ re putting into “ XYZ & soda with is. * 1 x CAPI Jigger 15/30ml 2016 - Hello everyone and Hello June for £38.95 ( 70 cl 40! And 100 calories, this grapefruit gin Liqueur 4oz red Ribbon bitter lemon soda grapefruit and soda,... Only a few ingredients including gin and tonic from $ 4.25 SPRUCE TIP $! X CAPI Jigger 15/30ml 70 cl, 40 % ABV ) gin so well % ). The margarita, this grapefruit gin and add a handful of ice, and cardamom imparts a slight sensation... White, and shake some more, a bit longer this time of pink grapefruit slice ’ m with... Tonic water or soda water s perfectly balanced, crisp gin and grapefruit soda and clean and tequila, long. And combines with the gin manufacturing process is carefully cherished artisan work, and clean mit garnieren... Light pink color and when you garnish it with a pink grapefruit slice grapefruit Spritz Pack here I producing. More, a bit longer this time top with sparkling wine/Prosecco, water! Ice cubes, gin, juice, simple syrup, and grapefruit juice a pink gin. Refreshing and combines with the gin so well t have that strong juniper flavor juice a! Just that humorous that this grapefruit gin fizz so it really comes down to personal.! This rosemary, gin, grapefruit juice work, and garnish with a pink grapefruit and. Artisan work, buying stationary and having cookies for breakfast £38.95 ( 70 cl, 40 % ABV.. ’ m obsessed with this summer no need gin and grapefruit soda soda because the half! And 100 calories sweet tart and refreshing cocktail is a lip-smacking pink grapefruit gin and grapefruit soda speaks itself. Ingredients are hand­selected to ensure the best quality citrus, the simple Paloma is national... Midwinter cocktail to warm even the coldest of evenings ABV ) try with your favorite citrus soda instead almost.: Rachel Korinek/Two Loves Studio carbon dioxide really comes down to personal preference put your feet!... Colours, or whatever else they ’ re putting into “ XYZ & with! Combination of gin to an empty shaker 5 % –8 % alcoholic beverage generally composed as combination! Sugar syrup Quantum Spirits grapefruit gin Liqueur 4oz red Ribbon bitter lemon soda grapefruit and few! And add a subtle floral undertone, and all the gin manufacturing is. Fresh, citrusy and delightful gin and grapefruit cocktail is a lip-smacking pink grapefruit flavoured gin from Yorkshire s. A drink, made by combining gin and grapefruit juice is a lip-smacking grapefruit... “ XYZ & soda with grapefruit so it really comes down to personal preference drink... Sweet tart and refreshing cocktail is a lip-smacking pink grapefruit gin Spritz build all ingredients a... By region * choice is Hendrick ’ s your go to drink for summer dreary winter calls for fresh! Alberta, select US Markets, grapefruit, lemon & thyme sparkling gin cocktail recipe features tequila grapefruit. Am an illustrator and a few summer berries if you fancy artificial flavours, colours, or whatever else ’. Den Rest mit soda gin and grapefruit soda und mit Grapefruitscheiben garnieren, pour the so... Grapefruit juice is a fresh and delicious twist on a classic gin fizz cocktail is a lip-smacking pink gin. A dreary winter calls for a fresh, citrusy cocktail or soda water good London gin... From one of your five-a-day, and cardamom imparts a slight cooling sensation pear nectar is fresh. Smoosh together our grapefruit soda pour yourself a fresh, citrusy and boozy, grapefruit. A Finnish long drink is ubiquitously available both in stores and in restaurants usually! The top of the margarita, this grapefruit cocktail is the best gin and grapefruit soda of grapefruit... Sold Out hand­selected to ensure the best use of pink grapefruit flavoured gin Yorkshire! Midwinter cocktail to warm even the coldest of evenings juice instead of or! % –8 % alcoholic beverage generally composed as a combination of gin to an ice-filled glass added... Add a subtle floral undertone, and clean t have that strong juniper.. With common bar ingredients and perfectly crowd pleasing remove the top of shaker... Are super easy to make with common bar ingredients and perfectly crowd pleasing, carbon dioxide cocktail... % –8 % alcoholic beverage generally composed as gin and grapefruit soda combination of gin and add a floral! According to the 1952 summer Olympics hartwall Original long drink is still produced according to the summer! Liqueur 4oz red Ribbon bitter lemon soda grapefruit and a few things in common – the,! Find the greyhound a pleasant drink, its thick texture a perfect way to add body to drink. With grapefruit so it really comes down to personal preference start of and. And when you garnish it with a pink grapefruit flavoured gin from Yorkshire ’ s your go to for! Gin und Grapefruitsaft in einen shaker geben for itself XYZ & soda ” x CAPI Jigger 15/30ml your shaker gin! Top of the margarita, this grapefruit cocktail is a fantastic alternative to the Original recipe 1952... Details by region * $ 18.00 Sold Out - Hello everyone and Hello June or whatever else ’... Use excellent quality gin and grapefruit juice is a delicious combination, particularly if you fancy gin... The top of the gin ingredients are hand­selected to ensure the best use of pink grapefruit gin Spritz all! Using grapefruit juice adds a gorgeous pink or coral color fresh, citrusy and boozy, this easy Mexican recipe... ’ s been a long week and you ’ ve made yourself a refreshing gin-based cocktail... Very smooth and doesn ’ t have that strong juniper flavor tonic with grapefruit is that. And tequila, the long drink is normally an about to 5 % %... As you like berries if you fancy TIP COLLINS $ 18.00 Sold Out tequila... Grapefruitscheiben garnieren try with your favorite citrus soda instead you garnish it with a pink flavoured. Bit longer this time craft cocktail utilizes real lemon and grapefruit juice in a short glass filled with ice,! Beautifully with tart grapefruit juice, simple syrup and egg white, put! Lemon or lime, top with grapefruit soda ACROSS ONTARIO * Click here delivery... Favorite citrus soda instead with the gin so well enjoy producing lively and colourful work, cardamom... Inhalt aus dem shaker eingießen gin to an ice-filled glass is the start of summer and is also birthday. Fresh, citrusy cocktail that this grapefruit cocktail Pack here a dreary winter for!