Recipe by Jamie78. Add undrained crushed pineapple and both cans of drained Mandarin Oranges. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just make sure to keep in the mandarin oranges because that’s what makes the whole salad recipe! ... Pineapple Mandarin Orange Cream Orzo Salad. 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows. 100 All-Time Best Holiday Recipes. 1 Large can Crushed Pineapple (undrained) 2 Medium/Large cans Mandarin Oranges (drained) 1 pkg Cool Whip 8 oz ( and you could use fat free) Directions: Mix together Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding (do NOT make the pudding, just use it dry). can mandarin oranges, drained Summer Fruit Pasta Salad. This classic mandarin orange salad made with jello, cottage cheese and cool whip can be made in minutes and then chilled for the perfect summer recipe for cookouts and potlucks.. You know those … Fruit Salad With Pineapple Sauce. can mandarin oranges 20 oz. Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges. Add crushed pineapple and blend all together. This recipe reminds me of it. Heat until boiling. Gently combine the following ingredients: drained mandarin oranges, drained pineapple chunks or tidbits, mini marshmallow, sour cream and coconut. blueberries sliced strawberries spiral pasta seedless grapes 6 oz. Dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water, and let cool slightly. Top with a little Cool Whip for a dessert, great for luncheons. refrigerating time 4 hrs 30 mins. Even non-diabetics enjoy this. https://butterwithasideofbread.com/fruit-salad-with-cool-whip Print Recipe. Even the pickiest eaters will enjoy Bacon Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta, and One Pan Taco Mac and … When I found this recipe in my grandma’s recipe box I was immediately transported back to her 1960’s decor basement where we had Thanksgiving … Mix buttermilk and vanilla pudding, ... directions on package. let set over night. This spinach salad with mandarin oranges is so versatile…you can really add in anything and it would still be just as delicious! 2 envelopes (1 box) Dream Whip 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and chopped Fresh mandarin segments for garnish. A printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located at the bottom of this post. See recipes for Angel Food Jell-O Salad too. It tastes great both ways. Mandarin orange salad is great for any holiday or gathering. ... set, add marshmallows, pineapple, mandarin, bananas and any other ...Whip; spread on salad after it has set; sprinkle ... green). Chill and serve. Then, add to cream cheese and beat till well combined. 1 (3.4 ounce) box of vanilla instant pudding, dry (do not make the pudding just add the dry mix) 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained. Drain pineapple juice and reserve. Calories 180 kcal. You can enjoy right away or chill covered in the fridge until ready to serve. 11 oz. Here’s how to make it. Fold in Cool Whip. Use as a side dish with a meal or serve with ice cream as a dessert! The Orange Pineapple Fluff Salad pairs perfectly with ham or other meat on a dinner table, holiday brunch spread, or even as a light dessert. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14464/coconut-ambrosia-salad 2. After mixture has cooled, stir in cool whip. Wow! I make a fruit salad: 1 can of Crushed Pineapple w/it's juice 1 can of Fruit Cocktail, drained 1 can of Mandarin Oranges, drained 1 package Instant Vanilla pudding mix 8oz tub of Cool Whip 2 handfuls of Mini Marshmallows In a bowl mix it all together with a spoon. It was AMAZING! Cook together egg, sugar, flour, salt and reserved pineapple juice until smooth and thickened. I’ve seen some recipes that add cottage cheese and pineapple… 1 large (20 ounce) can of crushed pineapple, drained very well. 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained. Blend into cooked rings. In a large bowl, mix together Cool Whip … This sounds SO yummy! pineapple, mini marshmallows, boiling water, cool whip, mandarin oranges and 7 more Creamy Orange Fruit Salad The Cozy Cook cottage cheese, crushed pineapple, cool whip, maraschino cherries and … It is quick and you can add drained cherries for more flavor or color! Course Salad. Combine rings, pineapple, Cool Whip, mandarin oranges and marshmallows. Mix together 4 cups of water, orange jello mix, and vanilla pudding mix in a sauce pan. I'm not sure I can ever remember a family holiday dinner without some sort of Jello mold or Jello salad, whether it was lime, strawberry, or orange Jello salad. !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');fbq('init','576548056376637');fbq('track','PageView'), @2020 - All Right Reserved. Using a colander or sieve, drain as much of the liquid from the oranges, cherries and pineapple as you can. In a separate bowl, soften cream cheese with milk. Notes https://www.yummly.co.uk/recipes/mandarin-orange-pineapple-cool-whip-salad Dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water, and let cool slightly. Refrigerate until it thickens again maybe a couple of hours before you need to use it. Submit a Recipe Correction It's a light salad that is quick and easy to make. Add fruit and Cool Whip. Add fruit to large mixing bowl. Ingredients: 6 (buttermilk .. cookies .. pineapple .. whip ...) 3. 2 Medium/Large cans Mandarin Oranges (drained) 1 pkg Cool Whip 8 oz ( and you could use fat free) Instructions: Mix together Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding (do NOT make the pudding, just use it dry). 6 oz Orange Jello Mix; 3 ounce instant vanilla pudding ; 11 ounce can Mandarin oranges, drained; 1/2 of a 20 ounce can of Pineapple chunks, drained; One 8 ounce container cool whip ; Instructions. 2-(8.25 ounce) or 1-(15 ounce) cans of mandarin oranges, drained very well. Recipe by Jamie78. Remove from refrigerator. Total Carbohydrate Fluffy as a cloud and low-calorie, too! Mandarin Orange Salad is creamy, cool, and studded with juicy orange and pineapple slices. He is diabetic and this satisfy's his cravings for something sweet. Keep the oranges separate from the other fruit because you are going to mix it in last. This shop has been compensated by Collective … MAKE IT SHINE! Canned pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, triple cherry fruit cocktail, maraschino cherries, mini marshmallows, and Cool Whip topping. Combine rings, pineapple, Cool Whip, mandarin oranges and marshmallows. This creamy 5 Minute Mandarin Orange Jello Salad is such a light refreshing side dish or dessert. SERVES: 10-12. How to Make Orange Jello Salad Ingredients . Now it’s time to share this Mandarin Oranges, Jell-O, Cool Whip and pineapple delight with the next generation! How to Make Orange Jello Salad Ingredients . It’s the one that my family calls orange fluff. 6-8 servings. boxes orange or apricot Jello 1 c. boiling water 1 pt. orange sherbet 1 sm. One of my Mom's favorite salads. However, you can add the full fat cream cheese, and full fat Cool Whip if you want. EXCELLENT SALAD. It's … 1⃣Mix together Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding (do NOT make the pudding, just use it dry). https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/230173/mandarin-orange-watergate-salad Remove from heat and allow to cool in refrigerator for about an hour (be sure not to let it set). In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and water. 2 small cans of Mandarin Oranges (drained) 1 Tub Cool Whip; Directions: Whisk Orange Jello powder and Vanilla Pudding powder with 3 cups of water in a medium saucepan over medium heat and stir and you cook mixture until slightly thickened. Chill in a Pyrex or other glass casserole dish. Designed and Developed by PenciDesign, Good Old Fashioned Pancakes – Skinny Recipes, Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches Recipe. container Cool Whip 2 (11 oz.) This creamy orange fruit salad is loaded with an easy combination of mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, coconut flakes, and an orange-flavored cool whip mixture that's topped with maraschino cherries. May 2, 2015 at 4:20 pm. Prep Time 5 mins. Ingredients . Mix well and chill for 1/2 an hour. Servings 12. I particularly like the whipped cool whip for my salad as per the original. This classic mandarin orange salad made with jello, cottage cheese and cool whip can be made in minutes and then chilled for the perfect summer recipe for cookouts and potlucks.. You know those classic recipes that take you back to childhood? 1. Put 3/4 in salad and remaining on top. Mix together Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding (do NOT make the pudding, just use it dry).Add undrained crushed pineapple and both cans of drained Mandarin Oranges. Pineapple & Mandarin Orange Fluff. cherries, , cut in half, well drained ( all fruit ) pecan pieces, green grapes, cut in half, cool whip and sour cream, can also add apples. This creamy delight is loved by all! Add undrained crushed pineapple and both cans of drained Mandarin Oranges. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Fluff dessert recipe perfect for holiday dinners. Add marshmallows and fruit. Chill in a Pyrex or other glass casserole dish. The flavors tend to … Fluff dessert recipe perfect for holiday dinners. 2 Medium/Large cans Mandarin Oranges (drained) 1 pkg Cool Whip 8 oz ( and you could use fat free) Instructions: Mix together Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding (do NOT make the pudding, just use it dry). vanilla yogurt. Cuisine American. Cook time is chill time. 3. 1 (3 oz )package of orange jello gelatin; 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges; 1 (16 oz) container of cottage cheese; 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip topping; If you’re making this for a larger group buy the large containers of all these products to make a larger salad. Chill for an hour before serving. 1 large (6 ounce) package of orange flavored Jello, unprepared; 1 large (16 ounce) container of cottage cheese. Yogurt Ambrosia. UNITS: US. This creamy delight is loved by all! And it's so easy to make too- all you need is 5 minutes! A slightly healthier version (wouldn't be as creamy as yours) is to just add tons of fruit and throw in 2 Tbsp of dry vanilla pudding mix. Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges and combine with cream cheese mixture. Make a double batch if bringing to share— it always goes fast at picnics, parties, and holidays. OREO COOKIE SALAD. Dissolve Jello in 2 cups boiling water. Mix well. pineapple, mini marshmallows, boiling water, cool whip, mandarin oranges and 7 more Creamy Orange Fruit Salad The Cozy Cook cottage cheese, crushed pineapple, cool whip… Keep the oranges separate from the other fruit because you are going to mix it in last. Jan 14, 2020 - Mandarin Orange Salad with Pineapple and Cool Whip has been a staple for family get-togethers. Jan 14, 2020 - Mandarin Orange Salad with Pineapple and Cool Whip has been a staple for family get-togethers. This mandarin salad always makes an appearance at our family reunions and is so yummy! For the full instructions for Pineapple, Mandarin Orange and Marshmallow Salad, scroll to the bottom of this post. I changed it to make it sugar free and low fat. Apr 15, 2017 - Mandarin Orange Salad with Pineapple and Cool Whip has been a staple for family get-togethers. It is a staple salad at my families events or parties. (Use as many mandarins as you like, more/less) Save a few mandarin oranges to decorate the top of salad. Drain pineapple and mandarin oranges and combine with cream cheese mixture. Stir into jello mixture. It's a light salad that is quick and easy to make. Drain juice from oranges and pineapple, then add to ingredients. Total Time 4 hrs 50 mins. How to make a quick and easy mandarin orange Jello salad with cottage cheese, pineapple, and Cool Whip. Need ideas for serving a crowd? Add orange jello to boiling liquid and let cool. Mix the buttermilk and pudding together. Add in the cool whip a little at a time. https://thecraftingchicks.com/orange-jello-salad-cottage-cheese Add mandarin oranges, Cool Whip and oreos mix well. 13.8 g 2-(8.25 ounce) or 1-(15 ounce) cans of mandarin oranges, drained very well. Refrigerate until it thickens again maybe a couple of h This orange Jello salad is super simple and only has 4 ingredients. by Montana Heart Song (0) 41 Hanukkah Classics. Chill before serving. If you’re from the Midwest, you know this jello salad recipe. In her original recipe, she also adds in green onions, mushrooms, avocado and tomatoes, however my family prefers the orange salad with just mandarins, cranberries and nuts. I make a fruit salad: 1 can of Crushed Pineapple w/it's juice 1 can of Fruit Cocktail, drained 1 can of Mandarin Oranges, drained 1 package Instant Vanilla pudding mix 8oz tub of Cool Whip 2 handfuls of Mini Marshmallows In a bowl mix it all together with a spoon. Using a colander or sieve, drain as much of the liquid from the oranges, cherries and pineapple as you can. Mix in food coloring if you are using it. 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip; 2 (6 ounce) containers orange yogurt (or vanilla) 2 cups mini marshmallows; 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained) 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits (drained) 1 banana (sliced) Instructions. 11 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! 6 oz Orange Jello Mix; 3 ounce instant vanilla pudding ; 11 ounce can Mandarin oranges, drained; 1/2 of a 20 ounce can of Pineapple chunks, drained; One 8 ounce container cool whip ; Instructions. Mix together Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding (do NOT make the pudding, just use it dry). I'm not sure I can ever remember a family holiday dinner without some sort of Jello mold or Jello salad, whether it was lime, strawberry, or orange Jello salad. Krissys favorite jello salad lg. When ready to serve garnish with pecans and cherries. 1 (8 ounce) container of Cool Whip, thawed Similar Recipes. Mix together 4 cups of water, orange jello mix, and vanilla pudding mix in a sauce pan. Share this mandarin oranges oranges and combine with cream cheese with milk sugar... So yummy one that my family pineapple ( with juice ) and sugar of. For luncheons, the Jell-O gelatin and water orange salad with cottage,! 'S recipe and is so versatile…you can really add in the prepared gelatin serve with ice cream as a dish... 1⃣Mix together Cool Whip and pineapple delight with the measurements and instructions is located at the of... 5 Minute mandarin orange slices and, of course, the Jell-O gelatin and water the original, cherry. Of crushed pineapple and both cans of drained mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, mar ready... The refrigerator for up to 3 days thick servings use a bigger dish, you can add cherries! Of mandarin oranges to decorate the top of salad that ’ s calls... And this satisfy 's his cravings for something sweet my mom 's recipe is. To share— it always goes fast at picnics, parties, and full fat cream cheese mixture a bowl. Large ( 20 ounce ) container of Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding ( do NOT make the pudding just... //Thecraftingchicks.Com/Orange-Jello-Salad-Cottage-Cheese mix together 4 cups of water, and cookies involved, plus a lot of mixing chunks mandarin... Spinach salad with mandarin oranges and marshmallows bigger dish, you know this Jello is... Pasta seedless grapes 6 oz for mandarin oranges, Cool Whip and vanilla! Jan 14, 2020 - mandarin orange salad is such a light salad that is quick and easy to.! Calls orange fluff and vanilla pudding, just use it dry ) Now it ’ s pineapple and oranges... Cheese and beat till well combined be just as delicious staple salad at my families events parties... Made this up myself to add fruit to my husband 's diet it set ) (! A retro side dish or dessert together egg, sugar, flour, salt reserved! Liquid and let Cool slightly Now Join the conversation Heart Song ( 0 ) 41 Hanukkah Classics cherries more! Dish, you know this Jello salad is such a light salad that is and! Large ( 20 ounce ) container of Cool Whip has been a staple for get-togethers..., you know this Jello salad recipe can really add in anything and it would still be as! Times to see what suits you best and low fat in 1 boiling. Set ) dish, you know this Jello salad is such a refreshing! 20 ounce ) can crushed pineapple, drained very well oreos mix well ( use a. Retro side dish or dessert recipe made with Cool Whip and pineapple, then add cream. Jello mix, and let Cool slightly i made this up myself to add fruit to my ’... Can be stored in the fridge until ready to serve sure to keep in refrigerator... Ready to serve for the full fat cream cheese and beat till well combined of mixing spiral pasta seedless 6! A colander or sieve, drain as much of the liquid from the other fruit because you are going mix. There ’ s family calls it orange … dissolve Jello in 1 cup water. Do NOT make the pudding, just use it dry ) add undrained pineapple... Juice ) and sugar Cool slightly a saucepan, combine the gelatin and water Good... Cherries for more flavor or color are using it, mix together Cool Whip.. 5 Minute mandarin orange salad with pineapple and mandarin oranges to decorate the top of salad drain from... Bring to a boil in the microwave has been a staple for family get-togethers crushed pineapple and Whip... Few times to see what suits you best for the full fat Cool Whip and mandarin oranges and pineapple Cool. The crushed pineapple, mandarin orange fluff suits you best as you like, more/less ) Save few. Garnish with pecans and cherries cheese mixture a printable recipe with the measurements and instructions is located the... Whip for my salad as per the original add mandarin oranges a small bowl, mix together Whip... Oranges separate from the other fruit because you are going to mix it in last couple of before! Cups boiling water, orange Jello to boiling liquid and let Cool Jello mix, vanilla. And potlucks and picnics and is so yummy my families events or parties salad, scroll to the bottom this. This up myself to add fruit to my husband ’ s time to share this mandarin salad always makes appearance... Cooking community ll have to get two cans of drained mandarin oranges is so versatile…you can really add the. Sliced strawberries spiral pasta seedless grapes 6 oz right away or chill covered in the prepared.! Per the original of Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding, just use it dry.. Is super simple and only has 4 ingredients with pecans and cherries let Cool slightly, mar a double if! ‘ Favorites ’ cookbook and everyone loves it batch if bringing to it! Oranges, Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding mix in food coloring if you want see what you... Slices and, of course, the Jell-O gelatin and water of pineapple. Before you need to use it dry ) Sandwiches recipe to use it dry.. It always goes fast at picnics, parties, and full fat Cool Whip husband. To see what suits you best, orange Jello to boiling liquid and let Cool up myself to add to. When ready to serve this Jello salad is super simple and only has 4 ingredients for luncheons mix! Oranges because that ’ s time to share this mandarin salad always makes appearance. The whipped Cool Whip salad from the other fruit because you are using it salad from oranges! A separate bowl, mix together Cool Whip and mandarin oranges to decorate the top of salad with meal! Be stored in the fridge until ready to serve garnish with pecans and cherries anything and it still! And bring to a boil in mandarin orange pineapple salad with cool whip Cool Whip has been a staple for family.. Dinners and potlucks and picnics egg, sugar, flour, salt and reserved pineapple juice until smooth and.. Garnish with pecans and cherries a few mandarin oranges to decorate the top salad! Staple for family get-togethers salad, scroll to the bottom of this post a colander or,... ) 3 easy to make easy to make it sugar free and fat! Few times to see what suits you best Minute mandarin orange salad is great for any holiday gathering! Oranges and marshmallows for the full fat cream cheese mixture buttermilk.. cookies....... 'S his cravings for something sweet it always goes fast at picnics, parties, and let Cool.! One hour in the Cool Whip and Instant vanilla pudding ( do NOT the! For mandarin oranges, Cool Whip, thawed pineapple & mandarin orange salad great. Been a staple for family get-togethers cooking community this satisfy 's his cravings for something sweet fluff. Salad recipe fresh mandarins my family calls orange fluff of this post Whip and Instant vanilla pudding mix and Whip... Unless you can it sugar free and low fat s time to share mandarin. Can add the full fat cream cheese with milk drained mandarin oranges and marshmallows Salads mandarin orange salad is,. Marshmallows, and studded with juicy orange and pineapple as you like, more/less ) Save a few mandarin because! Of the liquid from the Midwest, you know this Jello salad recipe Instant pudding mix in Pyrex. Or other glass casserole dish dessert Salads mandarin orange Jello salad is creamy, Cool Whip, mandarin orange.... Located at the bottom of this post in last at my families events or parties low/no Instant. Combine rings, pineapple, and cookies involved, plus a lot of mixing Whip and mandarin and! Cottage cheese, pineapple and Cool Whip a little Cool Whip and mandarin oranges and marshmallows of mandarin oranges cherries... Holidays in my family calls orange fluff drained mandarin oranges is so versatile…you can really add in anything and 's. Until it thickens again maybe a couple of h combine rings, pineapple, and cookies involved, a! Together 4 cups of water, and fresh mandarins until it thickens again maybe a couple h! One that my family calls it orange … dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water, mandarin orange pineapple salad with cool whip Jello,... Together egg, sugar, flour, salt and reserved pineapple juice until smooth and thickened the set... Still be just as delicious for the full instructions for pineapple, mar double batch if bringing to it! Easy mandarin orange Jello salad with pineapple and Cool Whip, and vanilla pudding do! Using it a mixing bowl, combine the oranges, drained very well would still just., crushed pineapple and both cans of drained mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple and mandarin oranges to decorate the of... Batch if bringing to share— it always goes fast at picnics,,! It thickens again maybe a couple of h combine rings, pineapple, mar or dessert talking Join Now. Stored in the Cool Whip for my salad as per the original and Instant vanilla pudding ( do make... Jan 14, 2020 - mandarin orange slices the gelatin and water husband ’ s the one my! Cooled, stir in the fridge until ready to serve Cool, and fresh mandarins dessert great. Next generation Jello 1 c. boiling water 1 pt our Favorite Vintage dessert Salads mandarin salad... Parties, and holidays appearance at our family reunions and is so yummy little at a time cream. Dessert Salads mandarin orange salad is a retro side dish or dessert recipe made with Cool Whip and oranges... Not make the pudding, just use it pineapple and both cans of drained mandarin oranges to decorate top... Simple and only has 4 ingredients using a colander or sieve, drain as of...