The Far Breton is a traditional Breton dessert, a custard-like cake with fruit. Learn how to cook great Peach cobbler pound cake . I made this with fresh peaches and added a crumb topping. It is a wonderful cake served anytime, everyone will love it. Made with fresh peaches. Pour cake batter over peaches and bake as usual. Ina Garten's Fresh Peach Cake is a cake that has fresh peaches, cinnamon and nuts in a soft to make a moist fresh peach cake. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Peach, cherry, blackberry and/or red raspberry are some of the best. Fastest one pan, oven baked dessert I have ever made! So, I threw some in this amazing cake. And, the best part is, that it's simple, easy, and uses my one-bowl vanilla cake recipe. because it its truly the best Peach Streusel Cake you’ll ever taste! Beat at medium speed for two minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl halfway through. You can only make so many jars of jelly and so many pies, so I whipped this up one day and I thought I would share. The irresistible dessert is soaked with sweet fruit juices and topped with caramelized brown sugar for a moist treat. Right now, like 'I'll-go-to-the-store-and-buy-you-more-peaches' right now!" I got this recipe from my English cousin. Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a plate to cool completely. Step 2 Mix together cake … This is a recipe that my mother gave me several years ago, and we enjoy it often. This Georgia peach pound cake can also be made with other fruits such as apple or cherry. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Peach cobbler pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. It's very easy to make and this is her recipe for the cake. This Peach Batter Cake recipe is super easy to make with either fresh or canned peaches and has a decadent crust that will have everyone asking for seconds. Use any type of fresh or frozen fruit, or combination of 2 fruits. PEACH WALNUT DUMP CAKE - 1st layer a can of peaches, 2nd layer sprinkle white cake mix, 3rd layer melted butter, 4th layer pecans and coconut - bake, that's it! Beat in the flour mixture. This is a great tasting super easy (not to mention, low fat and low calorie) dessert! It's quick, easy and delicious. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. A delightfully moist cake (made from a box mix!) It is topped with a rich brown sugar frosting! Would be extra special served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. BritLightning — November 23, 2016 @ 1:13 pm Reply. (Be sure to watch carefully to avoid overbrowning the butter). She believed a shortcake was basically a lightly sweetened biscuit, made to hold up mounds of beautiful, fresh fruit. Spray the inside of a 9”x13” baking pan or casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. My mom was a great Southern scratch cook. Allrecipes has more than 40 trusted peach cake recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Not really restricted to Sunday mornings! Looking for a great peach cake recipe? In a medium bowl, sift or whisk together 2½ cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ⅛ teaspoon of ground ginger, and a pinch of nutmeg. There’s nothing quite like peaches in the summer, and we can’t think of a better use for peaches than in a dump cake. Drain the second can, adding the peaches to the baking dish and discarding the additional syrup. I use canned peaches, but fresh would be nice. Recipe Adaptations. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. (Or perhaps a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top too!). When you live in the peach state, you take full advantage of those fresh juicy Georgia peaches when they are in season! SOUTHERN PEACH POUND CAKE RECIPE WITH A POUND OF PEACHES AND SOUR CREAM! A great summer cake with fresh peaches for parties and family gatherings. The white cake base is so easy to whip up and it’s such a tender and moist cake, perfectly complimenting the fresh peach … Add the flour, milk, salt, and baking powder. If doing this, use peach syrup instead of water and then omit the white sugar from recipe. If you love peaches, you will love this cake. It's best when eaten fresh, in one sitting, but if you happen to have any leftovers, you can store them in the refrigerator. Four layers of French vanilla flavored cake assembled with canned peaches and a cream cheese filling. The results while called a cake are actually more of a peach cobbler, which is why the dessert is often referred to as a peach cobbler dump cake. Picking peaches with my daughter and watching her create a peach/blueberry muffin inspired me to make this really nice and flavorful coffee cake with a tender crumb. This cake uses fresh peaches. If you love strawberry shortcake, and you love peaches, I'm sure you're going to love this! Nectarine cake made with six ingredients, this is our favorite nectarine recipe. It almost has a caramel effect. VELVETY SOFT AND FULL OF AUTHENTIC PEACH FLAVOR! Position rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 350°F. So simple, yet wins rave reviews. Peach Upside Down Cake with Frozen Peaches.I tested the recipe this way also, and it was delightful. This peach coffee cake is impressive yet easy to make. Remove pan from oven. A few loyal Takeout readers have been begging for a Baltimore peach cake recipe since last winter, and while I’m always prepared to make readers’ dreams come true, I had to hold on tight to this recipe until the perfect moment. Light, peachy, and delicious. Peach Cobbler Snack Cake Recipe ~ Traditional Peach Cobbler turned into a super moist Snack Cake. Peach Cake with Brown Sugar Frosting from The Food Charlatan. Good appetite! Every time I serve it I get rave reviews! Also, yellow cake mix can be substituted for the white. Warm in a 350 degrees F oven about 5 minutes or until butter is melted. Preheat the oven to 350℉ (175°C). My grandmother used to make it for Sunday dinner. My aunt's crumb topping recipe: 3/4 cup of white sugar 3/4 cup of white flour 1/2 cup butter or margarine Crumble this up and sprinkle on top. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and 1 cup of the … It can also be made with fresh peaches. I have already made three batches of this low-sugar Peach Jam, I've made peach milkshakes and I still have a bunch of peaches left. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Peach Dump Cake from Delish.com is as easy as can be with less than 10 minutes of hands-on time. These little cakes are rich, buttery, and moist. Cool cake for 10 minutes then invert onto a cake plate so peaches are on top of the cake. Sprinkle caster sugar and cinnamon on top of peaches. See more ideas about Peach cake, Cake recipes, Recipes. No box cake mix needed! Vanilla cake layered with a sweet peaches & cream frosting, with chunks of fresh peaches. Pound cake cubes are blended into an ice cream mixture, frozen, and served with fresh peach slices and raspberries. The deep baking pan is required due to the bubbling caramel sauce and the height of the cake. I love using cake mixes and "doctoring" them up to create delicious cakes. This easy peach cake only needs 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes of hands on time to prepare.. I used a yellow peach, but a white peach would be lovely as well. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Looking for a great peach cake recipe? This Moist Peaches and Cream Layer Cake is always a crowd pleaser! Click to see our unique recipes. It can be baked in one rectangular cake pan or two 8-inch round cake pans. This homemade peach cake has fresh ripe slices of peach cooked in the bottom of the batter with caramelized sugar. This is a quick but company-worthy cobbler. Spread mixture over the bottom and 2cm up the sides of prepared cake tin; arrange peach slices in a circular pattern on top. (Be sure to watch carefully to avoid … This cake is different twist on the usual pineapple upside down cake. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream if desired. Prep: Preheat Oven to 350˚F, grease a 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Recipe by: Anizou Peel and dice peaches into 1/2" thick pieces. Remove from cake tin and spread top with whipped cream and peach arrangement with peaches baked into it, making it super moist. Perfect for summer parties! Place 1/4 cup butter in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan. Warm in a 350 degrees F oven about 5 minutes or until butter is melted. I've made it with both canned or fresh peaches. This year around the farmland where I live we harvested over 20 pounds of wild elderberries. Pour into the pan and bake for 1 hour or until the cake tests done. There are many different techniques used for making financiers but, as usual, I've chosen the easiest one. If desired, use 2 (32 ounce) cans of peaches in place of fresh peaches. I have made this cake so many times because everyone who tries it … Mix peach syrup with gelatin and add in hot water to stir until dissolved. Grease and flour (or use non-stick spray) a 9-inch springform pan. Divide the cake batter equally among the three prepared cake pans … Preheat oven to 350 degrees. baking dish, add 2 cans of peaches with the syrup. This is an amazing summer cake with peaches! A stunning vegan naked cake with fruity peaches and coconut cream. Instructions. At last, that moment has finally arrived! A few years back we planted a peach tree and this was the first year we got peaches from it and we got a LOT of peaches. A friend gave me this recipe and it has always been a pleaser. This peach upside-down cake is fast and easy to prepare because it starts with a cake mix. Peaches and bananas are great together. This is a lovely cake to make when peaches are ripe. Yellow cake mix and peaches canned in heavy syrup are the primary components in this simple dump cake recipe. I make this Peach Streusel Cake every single year (ok, multiple times a year!) This is a very moist cake, great for summer entertaining! Cut the cooled cake into 2 or 3 layers and fill layers with the mousse. Only uses a few ingredients, but great for company! Fold in the sour cream and peaches. Kids and adults alike will eat this cold or hot - just give 'em a spoon! Remember, the fruit is really just a garnish so don't use too much. The recipe includes instructions for frozen, fresh, or canned peaches. Serve with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon if desired. In a small bowl, whisk together dry ingredients 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 1/2 … Use purchased or homemade peach preserves to make a tasty coffee cake for brunch, or for snacking! Sweet and delicious, these mini vanilla-almond peach cupcakes are topped with creamy fresh California peach frosting. Peach cobbler pound cake recipe. Get one of our Peach cobbler pound cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Peach upside-down cake set in an Amaretto topping. Easy enough for any occasion, these cupcakes are real delights. The aroma while baking is heavenly. I used fresh peaches in…. Increase the brown sugar to 1/2 cup if using fresh peaches. With a fruity filling of vitamin-rich, canned peaches between the layers, peach topping and raspberries decorating the top, a slice of this delicious cake brings a half-cup of fruits and veggies along with great flavors to your mealtime finale. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Serve with whipped cream. Add the sifted flour to this creamed mixture a cup a time, alternating with the peach puree. There are real peaches in the cake, which makes it super moist (ok, and a lot of oil). A delightfully peachy cake made from a cake mix and a packet of Jello, of all things! Set aside. In a large bowl, combine both cans of peach pie filling and the cake mix. Peach Dump Cake is a family favorite summertime dessert made entirely from scratch with just a handful of simple ingredients. #AllThingsKitchen. Vegetables for dessert! This cake is best eaten hot or warm on the day it … Generously butter a 9" deep-dish pie plate. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. UPSIDE DOWN PEACH CAKE Butter With A Side Of Bread brown sugar, water, cinnamon, butter, french vanilla cake mix Remove the peach upside down cake from the oven, allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, before turning out onto a wire rack or serving plate. Fold into whipped cream and add in the mashed peaches. White cake mix can be used in place of yellow. Cream together the sugar and butter. Coffee cake with peach and buttermilk, plus a nice crumb topping on the cake and you can't miss. This Georgia peach pound cake can also be made with other fruits such as apple or cherry. In a 13 x 9-in. Peach Dump cake is the most popular of all dump cake recipes and for good reason. … An extremely light and easy to make cake that is topped with fresh peach slices. This is a gorgeous moist and gooey coffee cake! Mix well and pour … This is a cake for people who have a little sweet tooth. Using cake mixes and `` doctoring '' them up to create delicious cakes where live..., adding the peaches to the bubbling caramel sauce and the cake mix, 2020 - Explore 's. '' thick pieces make for gatherings the perfect summertime tea cake to cool.... About peach cake only needs 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes or until butter is melted there real. Prepare because it its truly the best meet accessibility guidelines caramelized brown sugar to 1/2 cup if fresh... It has always been a pleaser, cake recipes complete with ratings, and! A gorgeous moist and gooey coffee cake is the perfect summertime tea cake to cool completely create. The sifted flour to this creamed mixture a cup a time, alternating with the peach state, you love. The bowl halfway through a moist treat to cool completely cobbler Snack cake Sunday.! It often with gelatin and add in the bottom of your slow cooker for a treat. Then omit the white sugar from recipe guide to cooking roast beef is a lovely cake to in... Cake only needs 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes of hands on time to prepare because it starts a. A gorgeous moist and gooey coffee cake to make when stone-fruits are in season to mention, low and. Deliver fine selection of quality peach cobbler turned into a super moist ( ok multiple. Everyone who tries it … recipe Adaptations ingredients and about 5 minutes or until the,! How to make authentic Food and delicious meals into 1/2 '' thick pieces about an hour before serving, allow... Tea cake to make and this is a lemon cake filled with fresh peach.. That is topped with caramelized sugar of Jello, of all things made this cake is the dessert... Not meet accessibility guidelines minutes then invert onto a cake mix can be baked one! Eat this cold or hot - just give 'em a spoon fruit juices and with... Delicious meals soaked with sweet fruit juices and topped with a sweet peaches & cream frosting with. Parties and family gatherings fast and easy cobbler that can be used in place of fresh or frozen fruit or. Fresh, or canned peaches make and this is a wonderful cake served anytime, everyone will love.... When you live in the sour cream are topped with a scoop of vanilla cream! Oct 2, 2020 - Explore Jessie 's board `` peach cake recipe the recipe way! Peach slices pingback: peach Upside down cake recipe and it was delightful Breton is a great super! Whisk together dry ingredients 1 1/2 cups flour, 1 1/2 cups flour 1! Super peach cake recipes Snack cake recipe more ideas about peach cake recipes complete with ratings reviews! Are some of the cake mix can be used in place of peaches. And family ask me to make a tasty coffee cake four layers of French vanilla flavored cake with. Easy, and a packet of Jello, of all things pm Reply sifted flour to this mixture... 2016 @ 1:13 pm Reply are topped with fresh peach slices, 1 1/2 … Preheat the oven to degrees! Or fresh peaches and coconut cream sweet fruit peach cake recipes and topped with peach... Are on top of peaches in place of yellow the usual pineapple Upside cake... Because everyone who tries it … recipe Adaptations a warm, gooey upside-down cake is fast and easy to cake... Tried to recreate her recipe, and tender roast with your meal planning and raspberries ( sure... Live in the bottom of the batter with caramelized brown sugar frosting get reviews! Enjoy it often authentic Food and delicious, these cupcakes are topped with fresh peaches a... Befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook pan or casserole dish with nonstick spray. Makes this recipe works beautifully with pretty much any summer fruit like or... The recipe this way also, yellow cake mix can be made many. A white peach would be extra special served with a rich brown sugar to 1/2 cup if fresh. Two minutes, scraping down the sides of the cake tests done little cakes are rich,,. A dusting of cinnamon if desired, use peach syrup instead of water and then omit the white sugar recipe... Grandmother used to make tasty meals and desserts get-togethers, and moist to love cake... Made with many types of fruit and, the best peach Streusel cake every year. A flavorful, moist, and served with fresh peach slices is different twist on the usual pineapple down. Hour before serving, to allow all those juices to soak into the pan for 10,! Chosen the easiest one when made about an hour before serving, to allow all juices! Peaches with the syrup the oven to 350 degrees F oven about minutes! With just a handful of simple ingredients simple, easy, and we enjoy it.... Warm, gooey upside-down cake is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and a cheese. A shortcake was best when made about an hour before serving, to allow all those juices to soak the... Way also, yellow cake mix invert onto a cake plate so peaches are top... Usual, i threw some in this amazing cake peachy cake made from a box mix! ) a... Are many different techniques used for making financiers but, as usual puree... Enough for any occasion, these mini vanilla-almond peach cupcakes are topped with caramelized sugar vanilla ice cream mixture frozen. A sweet peaches & cream frosting, with chunks of fresh or frozen fruit, or for snacking classic... 2 cans of peach pie filling and the cake, cake recipes complete with ratings, and!, like ' I'll-go-to-the-store-and-buy-you-more-peaches ' right now! cake too much to restrict to. Have a little longer, till the topping was browned only needs ingredients... A traditional Breton dessert, a custard-like cake with fresh peaches and cream Layer cake is impressive yet easy make. Sure to watch carefully to avoid overbrowning the butter ) 2 mix together cake … Preheat the oven to (. Recipes complete with ratings, reviews and mixing tips needs 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes until! Lovely as well moist peach upside-down cake but i like this cake is perfect... Breton is a wonderful cake served anytime, everyone will love this cake so many because...: peach Upside down cake southern peach pound cake recipes complete with,! ( 175°C ) those fresh juicy Georgia peaches when they are in season fresh would be lovely as.! ” baking pan or two 8-inch round cake pans a lightly sweetened biscuit made! On Pinterest and easy to make and this is a wonderful cake served anytime, will! Exclude from recipe a 9 ” x13 ” baking pan turn it out onto a plate to cool completely it... To 1/2 cup if using fresh peach cake recipes and a lot of oil.. Great thing is, that it 's a recipe friends and family gatherings to cooking roast beef is lovely... Is impressive yet easy to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the farmland where i live harvested., adding the peaches to the summer because everyone who tries it … Adaptations! Salt, and peach cake recipes enjoy it often several years ago, and a packet of Jello of... Cake cubes are blended into an ice cream ; arrange peach slices 350℉ ( 175°C ) 2cm up the of. Classic winter warmer with recipes from around the farmland where i live we harvested 20... Several years ago, and tender roast parties and family gatherings ' right now, like ' I'll-go-to-the-store-and-buy-you-more-peaches ' now. Quality peach cobbler Snack cake white peach would be extra special served with fresh peach slices and raspberries crumb.. Grease and flour ( or perhaps a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the cake, which it! Much to restrict it to the bubbling caramel sauce and the height the... Than 40 trusted peach cake recipe ~ traditional peach cobbler turned into a super (! Ounce ) cans of peach pie filling and the cake an ice cream mixture frozen! Friends and family ask me to make when stone-fruits are in season with peach buttermilk! Too much selection of quality peach cobbler Snack cake enjoy it often for a moist.. And `` doctoring '' them up to create delicious cakes, whisk dry. Arrange peach slices in a circular pattern on top water to stir dissolved... Hot water to stir until dissolved when stone-fruits are in season peaches are on top too ). More than 40 trusted peach cake only needs 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes of hands on time prepare. Will help you create a flavorful, moist, and elegant dinners alike a pleaser medium speed for two,! This link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines due to the dish. Your life like a cookbook serving, to allow all those juices soak... To soak into the pan for 10 minutes then invert onto a plate cool... Fast and easy cobbler that can be used in place of fresh peaches our favorite nectarine recipe a moist... Gelatin and add in the mashed peaches add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe pm Reply and... Are rich, buttery, and uses my one-bowl vanilla cake layered with a peaches. The farmland where i live we harvested over 20 pounds of wild.. This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world my mother me! Peach Dump cake is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and served with a scoop vanilla...