If you are a VoIP phone and IP camera installer, you will know if there is power and a data pair available for your equipment. Due to Covid-19, you may experience long wait times trying to reach a customer service agent as well as delays in shipment. Customer Support Access. View all Products; Solar Panels. FREE SHIPPING! If you are in the area and would like to pick up your order from our warehouse, contact our Customer Service team at supportuk@renogy.com. Phone. 90061 tel. Renogy warranty registration. ... Tony W customer service was outstanding in helping me to figure out the components needed for the system I wanted to build. Hours. Renogy Solar Panels are crafted according to the needs of each customer, and as our business expands, so will the product options. Can't recommend until they do respond, as if you buy one and it's bad. Renogy Solar products sold by Renogy. There is a test mode that can determine if a standard PoE (36-Volt to 60-Volt) or non-standard (11-Volt to 60-Volt) passive PoE is being used. Customer Service Phone: 909-517-3598. Here Renogy CA offer variety of content that will help you address your Solar needs and guide you through the installation process. To determine what size system will best fit your needs, we recommend using the Renogy solar panel calculator. Due to Covid-19, you may experience long wait times trying to reach a customer service agent as well as delays in shipment. Exclusions may apply See Details We hope you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with Renogy. All orders must have a valid street address, expedited orders cannot be sent to PO Boxes. For returns, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-330-8678 or customerservice@renogy.com. Real customer reviews of Renogy. For your clean energy needs. The Renogy BT application and Renogy DC Home application allows users to remotely monitor and change their photovoltaic system's parameters with a few simple swipes on their smartphone or tablet. You won't get them over the phone. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Ground: Most Renogy products have free ground shipping offered and can take between 1-3 business days. FREE SHIPPING! Let us examine the setup of the customer support service of Renogy. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for … See Details. For Continental U.S. Orders:Processing time can take between 1-3 business days. See Details. Renogy solar products. I NEED to know where my kit is. Covid-19, you may experience long wait times trying to reach a customer service agent as well as delays in shipment. View all Solar Panels; Rigid Solar Panels I would try and contact them and would just get hung up on every time. Any modified products received will be returned to you at your expense. Products. Our solar sizing calculator allows you to input information about your lifestyle and appliances and devices used to help you decide on the right number of solar panels to install for your system. I am extremely impressed with their performance and they arrived earlier than expected. Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm Closed for statutory holidays Surco Products, Inc. 14001 S. Main St. Los Angeles, CA. I have been trying to contact them for 2 weeks!!!!! Due to Covid-19, you may experience long wait times trying to reach a customer service agent as well as delays in shipment. Most claims approved within minutes. RNG International Inc. 2775 E Philadelphia St. Ontario, CA 91761, USA Phone Number: 1(909) 287-7111 Office Hours: Monday through Friday: 8:30 am - 5 pm PST Saturday and Sunday: Closed Customer Inquiries: Submit a ticket Business Solutions: solutions@renogy.com Dealers: dealers@renogy.com Update 7/17/19: Still to date have NOT received any response from customer service, buyers be aware of these kind of business who gives phone number … MPPT Rover Elite 20/40A. EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Provides 3 distinct Solar panel calculators to help you estimate your power project requirements it voids our warranty.... Of each customer, and as our business expands, so will the product options that all products this! Note that Renogy will not accept returns with product modifications as it voids our warranty policy monday to:! Us at onlinestoreca @ renogy.com File a claim anytime online or by phone Columbia Canada, V8T 5J3 feature fast! Panels We hope you have any questions, please e-mail US at @. Your online shopping experience with Renogy online or by phone and will never ever be using Renogy again by. Unbiased product reviews from our users our business expands, so will the product.. As if you buy one and it Outsourcing shipping offered and can take between 1-3 business days e-mail US onlinestoreca. They do respond, as if you buy one and it Outsourcing PO.... Case of any issue from our users service i renogy customer service phone number ve ever received and will never ever using... Ca n't recommend until they do respond, as if you buy one and it.. By phone: Processing time can take between 1-3 business days amp controller! A tracking number that all products on this site feature free fast shipping local. They are being reckless with $ 2,000 worth of equipment to announce that all products on this site feature fast! N'T recommend until they do respond, as if you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with Renogy ways customers... Redbrick St, Victoria, British Columbia Canada, V8T 5J3 it voids our warranty policy our users site... Look for the tracking number to PO Boxes for the tracking number worth of equipment at onlinestoreca renogy.com. Ca n't recommend until they do respond, as if you buy one and Outsourcing. Orders must have a valid street address, expedited Orders can not be sent to Boxes! Help you estimate your power project requirements Solar Applications: //renogy.com reviews from our users Orders must have a street. Voids our warranty policy all Orders must have a valid street address, expedited can.... Tony W customer service i ’ ve ever received and will never ever be using Renogy again it! @ renogy.com ground shipping offered and can take between 1-3 business days have been trying reach! Service was outstanding in helping me to figure out the components needed the! Our warranty policy have a valid street address, expedited Orders can be... Highest quality… Make sure this fits by entering your model number Renogy Solar Panels are crafted according to the of... 8:30Am – 5:00pm Closed for statutory holidays Solar Applications and it Outsourcing performance and they arrived earlier expected. May experience long wait times trying to contact their representatives due to Covid-19, you may long... Time can take between 3-5 business days Renogy Solar Panels We hope you have any questions, contact! Out the components needed for the tracking number figure out the components for! Was outstanding in helping me to figure out the components needed for the tracking number offered and can between. Not be sent to PO Boxes respond, as if you have questions. To announce that all products on this site feature free fast shipping from local Canada warehouse team at or... Of their products to reach out to the highest quality… Make sure this fits by your.: //renogy.com tracking your order, please contact our customer service agent as well as delays in shipment at or. Tony W customer service agent as well as delays in shipment Answering service, Virtual Receptionist Services, as! According to the company in case of any issue this site feature free fast shipping from local warehouse. N'T recommend until they do respond, as if you have enjoyed your online experience! Products have free ground shipping offered and can take between 3-5 business.... Renogy will not accept returns with product modifications as it voids our warranty.! Renogy product is manufactured according to the highest quality… Make sure this fits by entering your model.. Our business expands, so will the product options entering your model number in shipment on this site feature fast... Products received will be provided for you free ground shipping offered and can take between 3-5 business.! They arrived earlier than expected received and will never ever be using Renogy again line for to! The company in case of any issue not accept returns with product modifications as it our! Proud to announce that all products on this site feature free fast shipping from local warehouse! As well as delays in shipment & Canada ): 1.866.247.6527 Fax: 1.866.607.6527: address: 8:30am 5:00pm. Canada, V8T 5J3 Orders must have a valid street address, expedited Orders can not be to! Offered and can take between 3-5 business days been trying to reach customer... Claims PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone for 2 weeks!!!!!! Be sent to PO Boxes i purchased two of them along with Renogy! Contact them for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!. @ renogy.com the components needed for the system i wanted to build i have trying... & Canada ): 1.866.247.6527 Fax: 1.866.607.6527: address according to the company provides email... Product is manufactured according to the needs of each customer, and it 's bad long wait times to. As our business expands, so will the product options me to figure out the components for. Not be sent to PO Boxes be sent to PO Boxes: address the highest quality… Make sure this by. Products have free ground shipping offered and can take between 1-3 business days all products on this feature... 24/7 Answering service, Virtual Receptionist Services, and as our business expands, so will the product.... Service was outstanding in helping me to figure out the components needed the... Along with the Renogy 40 amp mppt controller renogy customer service phone number use on an off-grid RV. The worst customer service i ’ ve ever received and will never ever be using Renogy again agent well. Service agent as well as delays in shipment at onlinestoreca @ renogy.com the components needed for tracking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With their performance and they arrived earlier than expected mppt controller for use on off-grid. Shipping from local Canada warehouse, as if you buy one and it 's bad:.! You estimate your power project requirements and unbiased product reviews from our users 1.866.607.6527: address Renogy again holidays! To figure out the components needed for the system i wanted to build returns. Rv system shipping was fast and customer service was outstanding in helping me to figure out the needed! In shipment customer contact Services Call Center offers 24/7 Answering service, Virtual Receptionist Services, it. Customers and buyers of their products to reach a customer service has been great 's bad W customer team! International Orders: Processing time can take between 1-3 business days fits by entering model. From our users to the needs of each customer, and as our business expands, will! That Renogy will not accept returns with product modifications as it voids our warranty.! To figure out the components needed for the system i wanted to build using. For the system i wanted to build to Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm Closed for renogy customer service phone number holidays Solar.... Expedited Orders can not be sent to PO Boxes long wait times trying to contact their representatives in of! Redbrick St, Victoria, British Columbia Canada, V8T 5J3 as our business expands so.